test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Voth Phase Decoy is not in the reclaim tab of the dilithium store

grancommesgrancommes Member Posts: 58 Arc User
edited March 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I did the original event.
I have it claimed on at least two characters, one of which was created in the last 6 months.

I have checked the event reclaim tab as well.

I've checked the shipyard (clicking a console slot) in case it was already claimed.

This a link to a screenshot of the reclaim section of the dilithium store on an alt that has not claimed it.
https://ibb.co/84kyTL4

This is extremely low priority if its something just affecting my own account.
I have 3 AP builds, and they all have it. Its not something I'm likely to complain about again.
Post edited by grancommes on

Comments

• Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    It's in the Dilithiun store reclaim tab for me, even on a character created after the event. I don't know what to tell you about why you can't find it there.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,032 Arc User
    Have you checked the Reclaim Rewards section of the Event tab in the Journal?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    anodynes wrote: »
    It's in the Dilithiun store reclaim tab for me, even on a character created after the event. I don't know what to tell you about why you can't find it there.

Its a bit of a mystery.
    But this is very low priority - seems that its there for everyone that has responded, and my 3 AP builds have it (not likely to make another AP build with cannons and beams covered) - so if its an issue with my account alone, its not worth anyone spending time on.

Does it show on your reclaim tab even on a character that has claimed it? I don't know if everything gets greyed out when claimed, or if some get removed from the list.

I'll add a link to my original post with a screenshot of my reclaim tab.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    grancommes wrote: »

Its a bit of a mystery.
    But this is very low priority - seems that its there for everyone that has responded, and my 3 AP builds have it (not likely to make another AP build with cannons and beams covered) - so if its an issue with my account alone, its not worth anyone spending time on.

Does it show on your reclaim tab even on a character that has claimed it? I don't know if everything gets greyed out when claimed, or if some get removed from the list.

I'll add a link to my original post with a screenshot of my reclaim tab.

It does. The same character that I checked, the Jem'Hadar made shortly after that event, has it visible in the reclaim store even when he already has one equipped on his ship. I know that some things do go gray when you already have one on that character, but this doesn't appear to be one of them.

Edit: I just checked on the same character and claiming the console so that I had it in my inventory made the item go gray in the reclaim tab.
    Post edited by anodynes on
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    It does. The same character that I checked, the Jem'Hadar made shortly after that event, has it visible in the reclaim store even when he already has one equipped on his ship. I know that some things do go gray when you already have one on that character, but this doesn't appear to be one of them.

Edit: I just checked on the same character and claiming the console so that I had it in my inventory made the item go gray in the reclaim tab.

Thank you for checking that.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Oh, one thing that just occurred to me to ask: Is your character level 40 or higher? That console requires at least that level.

Looking at your screenshot, it looks like it shouldn't matter, since you have other things that would also require that level or higher in there. Strangely, it looks like everything that's missing is from 3-week events, with only a few of the most recent ones in there, but all of the old Weekend Event Voucher items are still there.
  • Options
    Oh, one thing that just occurred to me to ask: Is your character level 40 or higher? That console requires at least that level.

Looking at your screenshot, it looks like it shouldn't matter, since you have other things that would also require that level or higher in there. Strangely, it looks like everything that's missing is from 3-week events, with only a few of the most recent ones in there, but all of the old Weekend Event Voucher items are still there.

My characters are all 65.

I'm having trouble finding a list of the event rewards to see what else might be missing.
    I did take a year or two break from the game before coming back early last year, so I know I won't have every event item or ship.

The Crystalline Energy Torpedo (AP energy torp was one I remember doing). I see it in the reclaim on my oldest character, but not on every character.
    Same with the Crystalline Absorption Matrix.
    But maybe those two are before rewards were account unlocks (and I know the torp I can get from the phoenix box).
  • Options
    Account unlocks for the 3-week events started with the Mirror Universe Phaser Dual Pistols in late-2017. Everything before that was only unlocked for the characters that completed the project. This also applies to First Contact Day Events from 2018 on, since it used the same mechanics as the 3-week events, even though it only lasts a week.

I will try to come up with a lisyt of things from those projects since they became account unlocks, but it will take some research, since some of them do actually disappear from the list if you have them in your inventory, while others simply go gray.
  • Options
    Account unlocks for the 3-week events started with the Mirror Universe Phaser Dual Pistols in late-2017. Everything before that was only unlocked for the characters that completed the project. This also applies to First Contact Day Events from 2018 on, since it used the same mechanics as the 3-week events, even though it only lasts a week.

I will try to come up with a lisyt of things from those projects since they became account unlocks, but it will take some research, since some of them do actually disappear from the list if you have them in your inventory, while others simply go gray.

I *think* I stopped playing around the time endeavors were introduced.
    So its very possible I've got no 3-week event rewards until early 2019.