test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Satellite Defense (Kelsid System Patrol)

aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
When completing the Mission: Satellite Defense (Kelsid System Patrol) the accolades for the mission (Anticipated, Expected, and Prepared) are never awarded. The technique I use is to start at the 12 o’clock position and bring all the satellites online within the allotted time. I have played several times and only one character was awarded Anticipated.

Comments

• Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I'm surprised that you even got one, to be honest. I tried everything I could possibly do in the original version and only ever got the placeholders that tell you that the accolades exist.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    I got the second one. Start 12 and travel CW, then 6 and travel CCW, the third still fails to appear. I have tried every clock position after that with no success.
  • Options
    I tried another recommendation of starting at the 4 o'clock position and that has not been successful.
  • Options
    anodynes wrote: »
    I'm surprised that you even got one, to be honest. I tried everything I could possibly do in the original version and only ever got the placeholders that tell you that the accolades exist.

It would be nice for some instruction on what is expected to complete the accolades.
  • Options
    Still broken.
  • Options
    trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    We have a workaround that will give you the accolades on average 50% of the time which I consider good considering the situation.

- Set full power to engines so you can manage a lap in time
    - Use one of the starting position listed below and move clockwise
    - Activate all satellites except the final one
    - Wait for wave 1 to spawn and kill all ships
    - Wait for timer to reach ~0:07 and activate the final sat
    - Repeat the above procedure for the remaining waves or warp out if an accolade has popped

12 o'clock as starting position seems to trigger Anticipated
    4 o'clock as starting position seems to trigger Expected
    9 o'clock as starting position seems to trigger Prepared

Each accolade seems to pop when you place the final Alpha sat. I have not seen more than one accolade per attempt. Sometimes Anticipated pops just by entering the map.

Hope this helps.
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Worked!!