test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Reckoning, can't defeat ISS Enterprise, keeps flying in circles...

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited March 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Usually at some point she stops but I've defeated all 3 waves, and even tried restarting the mission and I can never get to the last part.

Seems this started on or around 02/06 or possibly a month before.

NOTE: Author below identified Nov 2019 start.

@ambassadorkael#6946

I only did this not too long ago for Temporal Data Core... ...now I can't even finish it!
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• Options
    axegaijin13axegaijin13 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Seems this started on or around 02/06 possibly slightly before.

@ambassadorkael#6946

Nope, started first half of November last year:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/comment/13571417

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2020
    I remember doing the mission only I thought one or two months ago without the problem, but that could have been just around the time it started... *sigh*

I have PING'd our Community Manager, and while he can't comment on BUG FIX timing, I'm hopefull he'll bring this to the attention of someone in QA/BUGS. <3
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    sargon1791sargon1791 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I figured out a way to beat it. You need to be in full screen window, have a browser open, move your ship into its flight path, have all your weapons set to auto fire, alt tab to the browser and the lag will cause your auto fire and the other ships to beat it.
  • Options
    siotaylorsiotaylor Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    sargon1791 wrote: »
    I figured out a way to beat it. You need to be in full screen window, have a browser open, move your ship into its flight path, have all your weapons set to auto fire, alt tab to the browser and the lag will cause your auto fire and the other ships to beat it.

I like it... relying on lag to beat the game... kind of the opposite to what usually happens with the game trashing your ship because lag prevents all your powers triggering.