test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alienware Giveaway: come get your free stuff!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Contains nothing really unless you're a fedophile. Tried to claim on my redside main for the bank space and backpack space, and was denied. Bridge Officer is Bound to Account, but can't be opened except for blueside/blue-aligned. Congrats to all blueside players though, for getting something out of this giveaway.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    Contains nothing really unless you're a fedophile. Tried to claim on my redside main for the bank space and backpack space, and was denied. Bridge Officer is Bound to Account, but can't be opened except for blueside/blue-aligned. Congrats to all blueside players though, for getting something out of this giveaway.

Go figure, Ich.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Thank you.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Yes, thank you!
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    tigeraries2tigeraries2 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    BIND on ACQUIRE to CHARACTER. Do not claim on KDF/KDF Allied character. <- not sure if thats possible but might as well make sure.

edit: nm seems you can not claim on Fed-JHD... so I guess no Fed-Rom or KDF toons.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    It's a free code that AFAIK will at least give people red-side the poker emote.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Are you still thinking in "sides" because there is one pvp map left in the game? Your account is not hard-locked into a faction.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    ichaerus1 wrote: »

Yeah, I main Klingon and had two freebies this week for fed. This one and the starter pack.
  • Options
    naharikajalnaharikajal Member Posts: 232 Arc User
  • Options
    spcsiscospcsisco Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Well, I wish I could even get the code to work. It keeps telling me that its invalid.
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I really wanted to claim the inventory stuff on one of my KDF, but nope. Have to get all the free stuff on one Fed, all of the boxes were char bound on pickup. Why is that even necessary? Make it account bound.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    I really wanted to claim the inventory stuff on one of my KDF, but nope. Have to get all the free stuff on one Fed, all of the boxes were char bound on pickup. Why is that even necessary? Make it account bound.

game hint on where this game is going... Your either Fed or Dead =)
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »

game hint on where this game is going... Your either Fed or Dead =)

That would make the game much worse, yes.

Even still, though, I didn't want all that stuff on the same character. The inventory benefits established characters with lots of junk, and there were two separate such boosts in this pack, the elite services pack and another 10 slot upgrade. The XP boost benefits newer characters with need of more XP. All of it had to go to the same character though. There is no reason to have character bound services items like those, none.
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Rather disappointing that you can't claim this on KDF/Dom/Rom characters. Thanks for the stuffs though.
  • Options
    littleck#2655 littleck Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just get "Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including:

1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.
    2) You are in a country or region that is not eligible to receive a key.
    3) A key has already been assigned to you."

Am I being stupid ?
  • Options
    I just get "Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including:

1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.
    2) You are in a country or region that is not eligible to receive a key.
    3) A key has already been assigned to you."

Am I being stupid ?

someone with your ip probably got one already... change IP or access from different location... family work school or use vpn.
  • Options
    baxslash001baxslash001 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Been trying to claim one of the keys for 3 days now, but, the site keeps failing the caphca verification, and their support keeps telling me its not on their end. :(
  • Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Well got my Klingon to 65 this week and now I find myself with a Fed toon with both the starter pack and this discovery pack for free so I guess I have a banking alt I suppose. The starter pack T6 light cruiser can be configured into a sexy mirror universe style thing at least.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    Been trying to claim one of the keys for 3 days now, but, the site keeps failing the caphca verification, and their support keeps telling me its not on their end. :(

Have you tried a different browser? If you have Firefox with NoScript you have to use the temporary allow all thing, and sometimes Edge or Chrome balk at the scripts too. Usually at least one of them works though (and oddly, not always the same one).
  • Options
    baxslash001baxslash001 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    have tried everything, and I've got 5 browsers that all fail, or, have the caphca fail/expire. nothing works at all
  • Options
    have tried everything, and I've got 5 browsers that all fail, or, have the caphca fail/expire. nothing works at all

They use image caphca so your missing something your not clicking. could be the brower/network/pc set up not to use java or some of their scripts being blocked. I mainly use brave brower and at times I need to turn off the shield to access the site.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User

Have you tried a different browser? If you have Firefox with NoScript you have to use the temporary allow all thing, and sometimes Edge or Chrome balk at the scripts too. Usually at least one of them works though (and oddly, not always the same one).

I use Chrome and I didn't have any problems getting two keys for two different accounts. The Capcha is just a clicky that tells them you are not a robot, I didn't have to click on any pictures.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options

I use Chrome and I didn't have any problems getting two keys for two different accounts. The Capcha is just a clicky that tells them you are not a robot, I didn't have to click on any pictures.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    I had to go through multiple pages of crosswalks and traffic lights.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2111741/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/star-trek-online-discovery-starter-bundle
    Account Unlock:

Age of Discovery Starter Pack
    Cyborg Miracle Worker Bridge Officer
    Exclusive Emote – Poker

Unlocked on one character per account:

Elite Services Starter Pack

You always lookout for the community posting these promos whenever you discover them! Thanks! My hardly played alt UFP toon thanks you too!

If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • Options
    ltminns wrote: »
    I had to go through multiple pages of crosswalks and traffic lights.

I feel for you. I hate it when those kinds pop up. Then I always miss at least one.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    The problem is when a teenie part spans into another square. 'Does that count'? 'I'd better select that too', etc.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    Exactly. I've run into that myself
    Now a LTS and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.