test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    T'Lera: I'm Captain T'Lera. I don't think I'm technically on duty yet since I just got here.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,181 Arc User
    Briana: Captain?... what ship are you the captain of?...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    T'Lera: Um... *she looks around for a moment, wondering if TI didn't want her to talk about her ship until it's been refitted* The Centennial. I believe many humans find the name and registry number... Quaint. *She brushes some loose hair behind her pointed ears*
  • Options
    Briana: oh why is that? Got an old name and registry from the past? Maybe your ship itself is from the past?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,929 Arc User
    jaessa: i guess ive been alone for a long time.... id dont really know what its like to have this kind of connection with some one else, *she chuckles and smiles at oculus* that was corny and adorable by the way,

*the clerk comes out with their order handing it to mira.*

mira: thanks. *looks over at freeman* alrighty lets go.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    T'Lera: Yes, the Centennial is NC-100-B, though they might change the letter for the refit.

Oculus: Thank you, I try my best. *she kisses Jaessa* And I haven't either, I mean I've tried dating before, but when you're one of the most powerful sith lords of your time, it can be quite intimidating for anyone remotely romantically interested. Plus its hard to trust any sith when a large chunk of them want to learn your secrets and overthrow you.
  • Options
    Briana: now that is..... Interesting.... what's the ship class? Also... you seem to be missing a C in there.

Freeman: *takes anything that needs help carrying, putting down a few strips of latnium to cover it, and a Calamari Flan as a tip to confuse them as he walks off with Mira*
  • Options
    (That was my bad, was typing on my phone)

T'Lera: Its a constitution class, one of the more prototype variants, not like that mass production vessels I assume most would think of.
  • Options
    Briana: Interesting.... I served on a Crossfield class out of the Academy, and I currently serve on an NX-Refit... I'm currently on medical leave though. And you won't find that crossfield on my record here. It's a complicated story. But anyways I'm Interested in seeing it sometime. I'm a fan of older ships.

(If it's a prototype, I got that one constitution from the ships of the line calendar in my head. This one if the link actually works
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0018/7337/9427/products/ST-SOTL-Poster-1-Enterprise-WindTunnel_1800x1800.jpg?v=1571714666 )
  • Options
    jaessa: thats why i left korriban for the most part. too hostile and paranoid for my liking, its sad to know what became of my race but none the less theres nothing i can really do about it. the old republic and sith empire are gone and forgotten... its probably for the best anyway.

mira: *walks to the shuttle boarding it and flying down to bajor.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: *rides with Mira, holding onto what food he's carrying*

Briana: I hope they don't change the look up too much. Hopefully they can accomplish that. No need to mess with aesthetic like that.
  • Options
    (Well in game its the Disco Connie, I was just giving an explanation that that design could be experimental and that's why the TOS look happens)

Oculus: Yeah... *She sighs a little sadly* maybe we should go watch a show or something. All this talk is rather dreary.

T'Lera: It was my understanding that they'll be attempting to do their best to preserve the "old fashioned look".
  • Options
    Briana: that's good. So what will you be doing on the Exeter while your ship is in retrofit? Or are you just getting a ride to K-13
  • Options
    T'Lera: Well... I spent a great deal of time trapped by a species you might know as the Elachi. Command felt that after what would be considered a traumatic experience and while they refit my ship that it would be best if I served on this vessel, to get better acquainted.
  • Options
    Briana: Elachi?.... how are you not seven feet tall and fungi-ey?
  • Options
    jaessa: thats a good idea... got anything in mind?

mira: *sifts thru the bags of food as she sets it on the chair next to her.* shall we dig in then?
  • Options
    T'Lera: No, they weren't trying to convert us. Well... atleast not all of us. Up until right around the time we managed to escape they were doing experiments on us for their masters, it was only after the Elachi were dismissed they tried that.

Oculus: Well... have you ever gone dancing? *she raises an eyebrow*
  • Options
    jaessa: no i havnt.... im not sure how i would do....
  • Options
    Briana: that is absolutely horrifying. How did you escape?

Freeman: don't we need a shuttle first?
  • Options
    mira: i guess.... *walks out of the shuttle looking around.* i guess we could rent one or something...
  • Options
    Freeman: yeah.... that will work.
  • Options
    mira: hmmm *looks around spotting a shuttle and walking towards it.* bingo. *goes to work unlocking the door*
  • Options
    Freeman: so this is renting?
  • Options
    Oculus: Well we could try slow dancing to start. Its not too hard.

T'Lera: Well something strange began happenning to the elachi and they became much more lax with security. We manage to break out and fight our way to our ship before escaping back to normal space. But most of my remaining crew perished in the escape.
  • Options
    jaessa: ok... i know i'll be terrible at it tho.... *she says nervously*

mira: ill give it back dont worry. *with a confirmation beep the door to the shuttle opens and mira steps in side.*
  • Options
    Oculus: Oh you worry too much. *she kisses Jaessa again* I just think it might be romantic and sweet to dance with you.
  • Options
    jaessa: *blushes* a-alright.... is there somewhere specific you had in mind? *she says lightly smiling*
  • Options
    Oculus: Hmm... well I was thinking of playing a bit of classical music or something romantic, taking you hand*she does this as she talks* gently swaying together, showing you the steps. Leaning in close. Course we could just dance right here.
  • Options
    Briana: I'm... so sorry to hear that... that just all sounds horrifying... this is why fungal species fill me with existential dread....

Freeman: if you say so *enters the ship* that's if someone doesn't pull us into a tractor beam
  • Options
    Jaessa: This is fine, so this is dancing hmm*she says blushing heavily and moving with oculus gazing deeply where her eyes would be*

Mira: *closes the shuttle door and sits in the pilot seat powering it up and taking off* finally I’m hungrier then I thought