test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request: more horns for the character creator

Could we get more different types of horns in the character creator?

I'd like to see those of the Voth being added, and perhaps some variations on the ones currently available. It would be nice if we could place them at the sides of our characters' heads, or at the rear for example.
[4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.

Comments

• Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Maybe even horns/spines that are shaped like hair? Tusk/fang options would be nice too. :)
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    Ram horns?
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I know this is a legit request, and I fully support more options...

I'm just having visions of Elizabeth Bathory cosplays going through my head.
    latest?cb=20160708204905
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Umm, Elizabeth Bathory is an infamous countess.
  • Options
    avoozuul wrote: »
    Umm, Elizabeth Bathory is an infamous countess.

Yes she is. However she is also a character in the Fate series. Her infamous countess version is known as Carmilla, while her younger self goes by Elizabeth Bathory, and is a Lancer and self proclaimed Idol. The two... don't see eye to eye in Fate/Grand Order.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    infamous is right...there are at least two references to her in diablo - one in 2 & one in 3 - and one in dragon age: awakening that i know of...probably tons more in games i have yet to touch​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    I didn't remember the one in DAO:A, I love the music which plays in her fortress in D2.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    the baroness in the blackmarsh portion of the expansion is a direct reference to the countess from D2, since the black marsh is the area where the countess' tower is found, and the countess is a reference to elizabeth bathory, of course

https://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Baroness​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    infamous is right...there are at least two references to her in diablo - one in 2 & one in 3 - and one in dragon age: awakening that i know of...probably tons more in games i have yet to touch​​
    I think the very fact Elizabeth Bathory is one of the few noble women of that era we know about thru their own merits should be a good indication of her infamy after all that period of history wasn't known for its gender equality (or any sort of equality for that matter) that said, how much of that infamy is based actual things she did and how much is rumors made up by her enemies I can't say.

As for the OP more options if they're something that can realistically impliment is always a plus.
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Your wish is my command!
    7905caf5885578019d22d913fbcfb504.jpg
  • Options
    GLORIFIED HEADBAND GOGGLES!
    I'd so use that on a character. :D
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Oh yeah Neptune!
    Neptune_V6_01.png
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    GLORIFIED HEADBAND GOGGLES!
    I'd so use that on a character. :D

I'm pretty sure the fleet dilithium mine has an outfit w/headband goggles.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Head goggles could work on an engi designed to look like a mechanic or even a sci.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    For a topic about horns, there is just too much animu-stuff in this thread. Thus, I give you

dpzorruheh731.jpg

horns.

And yes, we need those.

And cloven hooves.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou