test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Event Buy Out Zen Store Tab (Bug)

anarisaanarisa Member Posts: 54 Arc User
edited October 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Yesterday I noticed the Event Buyout tab in the Zen store after the patch had completed. I went to this tab and noticed I had a Tier 6 100% off ship token/coupon waiting for purchase/buyout at 870 Zen. I decided to purchase it to get my Tier 6 100% off coupon/token. When I did so the Event Buyout tab disappeared from the Zen store and my token/coupon is no where to be found. I've looked every where possible. I've looked in Promotions tab and every other tab in the entire Zen store. I've also looked in the dilithium store reclaim tabs and every other place that normal reclaims might go to. I've also tried to purchase the 1 and only Tier 6 that I have yet to purchase and did not get an option to buy it with a coupon/token. Please help me to correct this issue. Thank you.
NF5ObqL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    entataina#0571 entataina Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    This happened to me as well. After going back and fourth with the game master he said he didn't have a fix for me. 560 zen lost. This is the Reply message from the game master

"Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug and while I don't have a fix for you, I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them on for further investigation. Something else you may want to do posts about this issue on the official bug reports forum. Even though the developers and QA team may not reply, they will see it there and hopefully look into the issue. Thank you for your understanding in this matter"
  • Options
    xgamefreakzxgamefreakz Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I have had the exact same issue. Was 1920 zen cost for me, but did not receive anything.
  • Options
    ravenssongravenssong Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I paid 960 zen to get the 100% coupon for the free ship and they took the zen but I never got anything for it.
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    This happened to me as well. After going back and fourth with the game master he said he didn't have a fix for me. 560 zen lost. This is the Reply message from the game master

"Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug and while I don't have a fix for you, I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them on for further investigation. Something else you may want to do posts about this issue on the official bug reports forum. Even though the developers and QA team may not reply, they will see it there and hopefully look into the issue. Thank you for your understanding in this matter"

Got the same reply. Lost 1410 zen. I had already claimed the first T6 ship coupon during the first event and I thought this was why it bugged out, but this is also happening to some people who didn't get it the first time.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Guys, if you are expecting the COUPON (Automatically) it won't happen--so read below for the 4 Steps.
    1. Select U to load the Character Info Sheet.
    2. Select Reputation.
    3. Select Events.
    4. Then click on Claim.

You still have to go the REPUTATION (tab) and then select EVENTS (then select CLAIM) as the BUYOUT only advances the progress; it does not 'award' the coupon until you select CLAIM itself.

It's confusing because many assume COUPON would show up automatically only because this isn't a slotted project; yet you still have to CLAIM it first.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    anarisaanarisa Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Guys, if you are expecting the COUPON (Automatically) it won't happen--so read below for the 4 Steps.
    2. Select Reputation.
    3. Select Events.
    4. Then click on Claim.

You still have to go the REPUTATION (tab) and then select EVENTS (then select CLAIM) as the BUYOUT only advances the progress; it does not 'award' the coupon until you select CLAIM itself.

It's confusing because many assume COUPON would show up automatically only because this isn't a slotted project; yet you still have to CLAIM it first.

Unfortunately this does NOT solve my issue at all. There is nothing in the old event UI for me. I paid the 870 Zen in the Zen store on the Event buy out tab which promptly disappeared and gave me nothing in return. I've checked every single place where it could be in every window and reclaim area with no avail.
    NF5ObqL.jpg
  • Options
    strathkin wrote: »
    2. Select Reputation.
    3. Select Events.
    4. Then click on Claim.

In there events tab in reputation, there is nothing for me to click there to claim the reward. And its not inside the store button either.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,635 Arc User
    Have you tried resizing the new Events tab window by any chance?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    I'm not seeing anything in the Rep menu. I've already filed a ticket and they've "forwarded details for further investigation." Given the lack of priority and recognition for this issue, I'm just gonna take the loss. I have enough dil to make up for the zen the game took.
  • Options
    Saw the patch notes today. No mention of this bug anywhere. Looks like my 1920 zen is gone I guess.