test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Happy Ending For Tribbles?

excalibanexcaliban Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I remember there being a mission where you go to this planet - the new Tribble homeworld - after the mission you can return there and deposit excess Tribbles?

Is it a real mission? Did I imagine it?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    There used to be KDF specific exploration ones that had tribble growing labs and you had to destroy them they were all on asteroids with targetable stuff to break. Although it was amusing it was one of the very few KDF exploration missions you could actually do and not get bugged to prevent completion.
  • excalibanexcaliban Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    This was a Federation mission I was thinking of. I could transfer all my excess to a Klingon character with some cannibal Tribbles, but I just can't do it! I can't kill Tribbles! :'(
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    That was a fun mission. It was nice to have a non-serious mission for a change.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ioneonioneon Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    Feds should get the option to beam them onto KDF players' bridges. It should result in a special KDF mission to remove said tribbles from their bridge that takes approximately 1 hour to complete. Furthermore, if any tribbles are on a KDF players bridge and have not been removed, it should give a combat debuff, and play tribble screaming noises on a loop until removed.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I saw the thread title and my mind took a hard left from this topic.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    excaliban wrote: »
    This was a Federation mission I was thinking of. I could transfer all my excess to a Klingon character with some cannibal Tribbles, but I just can't do it! I can't kill Tribbles! :'(

Same here. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    It was one of the missions that used to exist. I remember playing that one. So... many... tribbles...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,267 Arc User
    Yes indeed. The new homeworld even has special massage parlours for the little Tribbles.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    equinox976 wrote: »
    Yes indeed. The new homeworld even has special massage parlours for the little Tribbles.

See this is where I went.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
This discussion has been closed.