What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Biathlon Cheaters

2»

Comments

• Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,826 Arc User
    I can't say...but to be honest is it all cheating? I'm not very good at powerboards and I know I've had people ahead of me but I pretty much won every single biathlon I've been in and times wonder how...I follow the course markers...I don't attempt any shortcuts...and I think I've won every single one except one.
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    In one of the races I did this morning, a person ran the powerboard part of the course faster with no board than any of the best powerboards out there. I am not too sure if they won but they definitely were far enough ahead of everyone else to have a significant lead once getting to the floater part.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    fovrel wrote: »
    Fact is, you can make a pretty good margin in this race. I have the best board and floater and most of the speed buffs one can get. My luck lies in the fact if I can take the first speed boost. If I get it, I get them all in most cases. Anyway, I have won this event, picking up the first flag, while number two still had to come through the final gate.

Getting that first boost is halfway through the win, if you know what you're doing. You still have the opportunity to mess up, especially while switching from board to floater, but I get the boost, I almost certainly win - and so do others.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    altlexingtonaltlexington Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    There is cheating in the Powerboard race.
    I ran it and with a good board and got all the boosts going faster than ever, 2 people on rental boards who beamed in together over took me early and by the time I got to the finish line they had already claimed the 1st and 2nd flag and were standing on the Resort Transporter Pad. I never seen them ahead of me throughout the entire race after they passed me even though I was going very fast at a speed where I have won many times before.
    I don't care what anyone says, no players are that good as to not be seen ahead of me while I was going so fast throughout the entire race.
    I can understand being beaten even in the run of my life, but no way could anyone be so fast with the gear at hand as to not be seen ahead when I've made no mistakes and got all the boosts.
    I'm not whining because I don't really care since I get enough Lohlunats from grinding just confirming that there is definitely cheating of some sort going on due to the above example being not the only time, it's happened to many times to be dismissed as mere chance or me just not noticing my mistakes.
  • Options
    I ran it and with a good board and got all the boosts going faster than ever, 2 people on rental boards who beamed in together over took me early and by the time I got to the finish line they had already claimed the 1st and 2nd flag and were standing on the Resort Transporter Pad. I never seen them ahead of me throughout the entire race after they passed me even though I was going very fast at a speed where I have won many times before.
    I don't care what anyone says, no players are that good as to not be seen ahead of me while I was going so fast throughout the entire race.
    I can understand being beaten even in the run of my life, but no way could anyone be so fast with the gear at hand as to not be seen ahead when I've made no mistakes and got all the boosts.
    I'm not whining because I don't really care since I get enough Lohlunats from grinding just confirming that there is definitely cheating of some sort going on due to the above example being not the only time, it's happened to many times to be dismissed as mere chance or me just not noticing my mistakes.
  • Options