test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Discovery marks in choice boxes

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
I've been playing on Tribble at the same time I've been playing Risa on Holodeck and ran into an upgrade patch on Tribble.

When I got there and was turning in some birds/monkeys I noticed that Discovery marks were in the choice boxes, also the choice boxes for endeavors.

So after maint tomorrow, hopefully the Disco marks will be in the choice boxes.
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    botanybangbotanybang Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I keep my fingers crossed for that. Hope to get my new PC, to play again, soon, too.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    I'd say "hopefully not," but I know I'd just be disappointed yet again.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Bound to happen sooner or later... not that Disc marks are hard to get. Ques for em are ok compared to Lukari & it's PoS BZ.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I have tons of Discovery Marks from SB1 Advanced, but adding them now after over 70 days to these Choice Boxes is just fine. One person in the following Thread advocated holding on to the Boxes for just this possibility. He was told not to.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1249890/trading-in-feather-monkeys/p1
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Better check the latest patch notes folks :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    Not sure why people thought Disco marks were never gonna be added to all mark boxes.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    I think it was for the Summer Event Boxes that the comments were related about not being added.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Not sure why people thought Disco marks were never gonna be added to all mark boxes.

Who said never? The newest marks always get added a bit later but not right away so as to not cripple their new queues.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    Considering how easy it is to afk S1 I doubt the new queues would die that quickly. And this isn't that soon. The only way the new queues would die fast from having the Mark's put in all boxes is if... the queues are just bad.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    We're about 11 weeks into Discovery rep. Normally, rep marks are added to choice boxes after the following rep is released so this is a pretty generous move on the part of Cryptic to do it so soon. I don't think it's fair to call the dead queues "bad" just because they are dead. Many of them just take longer or they require you to actually use your brain beyond pressing the space bar. While I understand those are the only requirements for a lot of people to call them "bad" it doesn't make them actually bad.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    Gamma Mark's were added into all Mark's boxes long before disco rep was a thing, as we Lukari and competitive.

And yes I would say they're bed. The thing is, s many maaany queues suffer from various design flaws or poor design choices. Let's look at the Borg queues. The space ones still do fairly well but you'll be hard pressed to find people running the ground ones now. Why? Because the adaptation mechanic is such a nuisance that it spoils the game play. Look at Brotherhood of the sword, it only give fleet and iconian Mark's, a much older rep, yet is one of the most played ground queues. Why? Because it's got a decent challenge and puzzles that don't ruin gameplay and its fast. Miner instabilities also used to be insanely popular years ago, before they buffed the sniper enemies in it too much, making it a slog to get through.

And there are many more queues like this where they're designed to either be too tedious to the point of, why would you play it instead of doing something else, to too hard, to the point of this isnt worth my time anymore. Most of the disco queues are kind of fine, they would never die off like some older ones have like the terrible lukari and competitive queues. Now look, I enjoy most of the queues in their own way, but the dev's never tweak any of the old ones(probably because they don't get played which is a catch 22) and hell they even rarely tweak new ones too. And that's a problem. If they retooled the adaptation mechanic or removed it, Borg ground queues would probably see more play. (Though to be honest some of those maps suck too since theyre 9 years old) if they nerfed the insanely OP snipers in Miner Instabilities it would probably see a big increase in players. Most of the time if a Queue dies off, it's just because it has something wrong with it, that makes it so the only reason anyone would ever run it would be the marks.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Reading some of the post here really makes me wish they would have tied the endeavor system and the perk points to get there exclusively to completing PvE maps. :|
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Wanting them to (not) do something is not the same as thinking they will actually (not) do it.

It was always obvious they were going to spoil the discomarks just like they spoiled all the others. That doesn't mean I wouldn't have wanted them to do better.
  • Options
    Do better? What are you talking about? You're acting like the game is somehow worse now, since you can get disco Mark's outside of queues. (To be honest faking Starbase 1 on elite is probably still the best source of the marks)
  • Options
    Do better? What are you talking about? You're acting like the game is somehow worse now, since you can get disco Mark's outside of queues.
    It is.

Spoiling unique rewards always makes games worse.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Do better? What are you talking about? You're acting like the game is somehow worse now, since you can get disco Mark's outside of queues.

Players like me want to get their marks from actively playing (and I mean playing here as playing, not afking) the respective maps. Preferably on elite as the rest is just an auto win scenario. The more alternate ways to get those marks are introduced (especially when they involve less effort) the lesser the chance I can find teams willing to play the respective maps on elite.

With the introduction of the Discovery reputation I knew I had a short time window (2-3 weeks, a month at most) to play for my marks on all chars actively before the pool of available enthusiasts would dry up.

If Disco hasn't been dead already it surely is dead now. ;)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    I've been playing on Tribble at the same time I've been playing Risa on Holodeck and ran into an upgrade patch on Tribble.

When I got there and was turning in some birds/monkeys I noticed that Discovery marks were in the choice boxes, also the choice boxes for endeavors.

So after maint tomorrow, hopefully the Disco marks will be in the choice boxes.

That would be nice. :) They were sorely missing. Yes, they can easily be gotten elsewhere, but it was kinda silly to do the whole Discovery spiel, and then leave out their marks in those boxes.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    Lukari was 36 days from introduction to addition to Choice Boxes at the first of the shortened 'Unto the Breech' Events.

Gamma was 79 days after introduction before it was added to Choice Boxes with the initial release of the Discovery TFOs.

Discovery Reputation is 73 days between introduction and being added to Choice Boxes.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    ltminns wrote: »
    Lukari was 36 days from introduction to addition to Choice Boxes at the first of the shortened 'Unto the Breech' Events.
    It was in the Red Alert spoilboxes from day 1. Result: Practically nobody ever played the relevant content at all.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,531 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    ltminns wrote: »
    It was in the Red Alert spoilboxes from day 1. Result: Practically nobody ever played the relevant content at all.

Considering how funky and clunky the Lukari mark TFOs are the fact that they got played less probably had little to do with the all marks boxes (in fact, they may have even helped populate the scenarios a bit as people went for the elite currency that is required in addition to the marks in Lukari projects). And they did get played, especially "Gravity Kills" even though it is one of the ones that people got spawnlocked in (they seem to have fixed that part though) or gets dragged out for a long time by afkers and leavers making the active team too small.
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    I actually do enjoy the Discovery ques, especially the high payout of Operation: Reposte, but I am glad they got added to the all marks boxes. I've got over 20 characters I'm trying to get through the Disc rep. :/
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    I actually do enjoy the Discovery ques, especially the high payout of Operation: Reposte, but I am glad they got added to the all marks boxes. I've got over 20 characters I'm trying to get through the Disc rep. :/
    I just hit the Random button.

Disco marks were always in the RTFO reward box.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Gamma Mark's were added into all Mark's boxes long before disco rep was a thing, as we Lukari and competitive.
    It took way longer than 11 weeks for them to add gamma marks to choice packs. Discovery rep came out like a year after gamma did and people whined about gamma marks not being in choice packs even like 6 months after gamma rep was added to the game. Big difference.
    And yes I would say they're bed. The thing is, s many maaany queues suffer from various design flaws or poor design choices. Let's look at the Borg queues. The space ones still do fairly well but you'll be hard pressed to find people running the ground ones now. Why? Because the adaptation mechanic is such a nuisance that it spoils the game play.
    That's just not true in my experience. I play advanced random all the time and Infected ground comes up just as much as BOTSA and BHA. The adaptation mechanic is completely negated by the TR-116B, Tommy Gun and shotgun. You actually proved my point in saying you think it's bad just because the adaptation mechanic. It requires you to stop and actually think for a second and you can't just spam the spacebar on your normal energy weapons.
    Look at Brotherhood of the sword, it only give fleet and iconian Mark's, a much older rep, yet is one of the most played ground queues. Why? Because it's got a decent challenge and puzzles that don't ruin gameplay and its fast. Miner instabilities also used to be insanely popular years ago, before they buffed the sniper enemies in it too much, making it a slog to get through.
    Again proving my point when talking about the speed of the queue and how that affects it being perceived as good or bad. "It's fast" does not mean it's good. Circa 2017 CCA was as fast as it gets but it was not in any way a good queue. I actually like Miner Instabilities and I would run it more if I actually needed temporal marks but I use almost nothing from that rep.
    And there are many more queues like this where they're designed to either be too tedious to the point of, why would you play it instead of doing something else, to too hard, to the point of this isnt worth my time anymore. Most of the disco queues are kind of fine, they would never die off like some older ones have like the terrible lukari and competitive queues. Now look, I enjoy most of the queues in their own way, but the dev's never tweak any of the old ones(probably because they don't get played which is a catch 22) and hell they even rarely tweak new ones too. And that's a problem. If they retooled the adaptation mechanic or removed it, Borg ground queues would probably see more play. (Though to be honest some of those maps suck too since theyre 9 years old) if they nerfed the insanely OP snipers in Miner Instabilities it would probably see a big increase in players.
    I'd like to see more tweaks but they will be few and far between because frankly the game has already moved on from older queues by the time we want them to be worked on. Usually they'll only get work when they're completely broken as tweaking them doesn't net a clear financial return. Still, I wouldn't say the devs never do it. Look at the omega queues and how they have been worked on a lot over the years. I have to ask. What is your problem with the adaptation mechanic? You can literally get a free gear piece from your personal replicator 24/7 even in the middle of a queue to counter it. And if you know what you're doing, you carry a shotgun, TR116-B or Tommy Gun that you can switch to and bypass adaptation completely. Seriously, your aversion to it makes no sense.
    Most of the time if a Queue dies off, it's just because it has something wrong with it, that makes it so the only reason anyone would ever run it would be the marks.
    No, most of the time a queue dies off because it just takes longer than another more profitable queue. On this I agree that I'd like to see queues take roughly the same amount of time but balancing all of it at this point is just a pipe dream. One of the easier ways to semi-counter it is to get rid of or severely limit choice marks. All queues should only have 1 specific rep mark and fleet marks as it's options IMO. During events, they could still have choice marks but I would limit how many. Instead of CCA which rewards 80 of any marks, I'd have it award 80 fleet or nukara marks + 5 fleet marks like it already does. Plus during the event give a choice of 35 marks of your choice and it doesn't qualify for the daily bonus. Just like fleet alert. Obviously the random system works really well for all involved as all the whiners have piped down and realized they were wrong. So choice marks should stay in place for RTFO.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    What is your problem with the adaptation mechanic? You can literally get a free gear piece from your personal replicator 24/7 even in the middle of a queue to counter it. And if you know what you're doing, you carry a shotgun, TR116-B or Tommy Gun that you can switch to and bypass adaptation completely. Seriously, your aversion to it makes no sense.
    There are.... other options that can be explored as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVieGqVBZLg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNKL_e9dDQU
    It takes skill and practice to get good at using them, but they are highly effective.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    It took way longer than 11 weeks for them to add gamma marks to choice packs. Discovery rep came out like a year after gamma did and people whined about gamma marks not being in choice packs even like 6 months after gamma rep was added to the game. Big difference.
    And yes I would say they're bed. The thing is, s many maaany queues suffer from various design flaws or poor design choices. Let's look at the Borg queues. The space ones still do fairly well but you'll be hard pressed to find people running the ground ones now. Why? Because the adaptation mechanic is such a nuisance that it spoils the game play.
    That's just not true in my experience. I play advanced random all the time and Infected ground comes up just as much as BOTSA and BHA. The adaptation mechanic is completely negated by the TR-116B, Tommy Gun and shotgun. You actually proved my point in saying you think it's bad just because the adaptation mechanic. It requires you to stop and actually think for a second and you can't just spam the spacebar on your normal energy weapons.
    Look at Brotherhood of the sword, it only give fleet and iconian Mark's, a much older rep, yet is one of the most played ground queues. Why? Because it's got a decent challenge and puzzles that don't ruin gameplay and its fast. Miner instabilities also used to be insanely popular years ago, before they buffed the sniper enemies in it too much, making it a slog to get through.
    Again proving my point when talking about the speed of the queue and how that affects it being perceived as good or bad. "It's fast" does not mean it's good. Circa 2017 CCA was as fast as it gets but it was not in any way a good queue. I actually like Miner Instabilities and I would run it more if I actually needed temporal marks but I use almost nothing from that rep.
    And there are many more queues like this where they're designed to either be too tedious to the point of, why would you play it instead of doing something else, to too hard, to the point of this isnt worth my time anymore. Most of the disco queues are kind of fine, they would never die off like some older ones have like the terrible lukari and competitive queues. Now look, I enjoy most of the queues in their own way, but the dev's never tweak any of the old ones(probably because they don't get played which is a catch 22) and hell they even rarely tweak new ones too. And that's a problem. If they retooled the adaptation mechanic or removed it, Borg ground queues would probably see more play. (Though to be honest some of those maps suck too since theyre 9 years old) if they nerfed the insanely OP snipers in Miner Instabilities it would probably see a big increase in players.
    I'd like to see more tweaks but they will be few and far between because frankly the game has already moved on from older queues by the time we want them to be worked on. Usually they'll only get work when they're completely broken as tweaking them doesn't net a clear financial return. Still, I wouldn't say the devs never do it. Look at the omega queues and how they have been worked on a lot over the years. I have to ask. What is your problem with the adaptation mechanic? You can literally get a free gear piece from your personal replicator 24/7 even in the middle of a queue to counter it. And if you know what you're doing, you carry a shotgun, TR116-B or Tommy Gun that you can switch to and bypass adaptation completely. Seriously, your aversion to it makes no sense.
    Most of the time if a Queue dies off, it's just because it has something wrong with it, that makes it so the only reason anyone would ever run it would be the marks.
    No, most of the time a queue dies off because it just takes longer than another more profitable queue. On this I agree that I'd like to see queues take roughly the same amount of time but balancing all of it at this point is just a pipe dream. One of the easier ways to semi-counter it is to get rid of or severely limit choice marks. All queues should only have 1 specific rep mark and fleet marks as it's options IMO. During events, they could still have choice marks but I would limit how many. Instead of CCA which rewards 80 of any marks, I'd have it award 80 fleet or nukara marks + 5 fleet marks like it already does. Plus during the event give a choice of 35 marks of your choice and it doesn't qualify for the daily bonus. Just like fleet alert. Obviously the random system works really well for all involved as all the whiners have piped down and realized they were wrong. So choice marks should stay in place for RTFO.

The RTFO system is ok for a "do something different" mood, but otherwise is mostly irrelevant. It only becomes accessible very late in the game and by then people are often committed to reps they can get in earlier available ques (and battlezones) and are only doing the other reps for the traits or just for completeness. It cannot substitute for never-popping ques and non-or-barely-functional battlezones for the reps that are plagued with those problems.

Eliminating choice boxes will not drive people to the more odious of the ques just to get certain marks, if it is not fun it tends to drive them away to other reps or even other games. For example, I tend to play other games a lot more when there is no FTFO or other source of choice boxes currently running, or only do a SB1 run or two since I have a couple of characters who have that as their main rep. I am definitely not alone in that either if zone and fleet chat (and discord channel usage along with "X is playing Y" indicators) are anything to go by.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    The RTFO system is ok for a "do something different" mood, but otherwise is mostly irrelevant.
    Have to 100% disagree there. You pretty much get double the dilithium and mark rewards you get compared to choosing your own queue. That doesn't qualify as irrelevant in any way shape or form.
    It only becomes accessible very late in the game and by then people are often committed to reps they can get in earlier available ques (and battlezones) and are only doing the other reps for the traits or just for completeness. It cannot substitute for never-popping ques and non-or-barely-functional battlezones for the reps that are plagued with those problems.
    It's a great option for earning marks to level reps as you basically double your mark rewards. Especially when you're trying to level all of them as you can use it to acquire the marks that aren't as easy to come by especially for the queues that don't qualify for random.
    Eliminating choice boxes will not drive people to the more odious of the ques just to get certain marks, if it is not fun it tends to drive them away to other reps or even other games. For example, I tend to play other games a lot more when there is no FTFO or other source of choice boxes currently running, or only do a SB1 run or two since I have a couple of characters who have that as their main rep. I am definitely not alone in that either if zone and fleet chat (and discord channel usage along with "X is playing Y" indicators) are anything to go by.
    Just like it did last year, it will drive them towards doing either the queue they need or more likely it will drive them to do random advanced TFO's. TBH, the system already works pretty well even with them giving us choice marks way too often. I'm good with it as it is but the devs can always improve the system.
    Post edited by salazarraze on
  • Options
    Oh, the "fun" argument. Always good for a cheap laugh. What an amazing coincidence the "fun" content is without fail always the one that puts out the biggest payout for the least effort. :D

Back to reality here. Of course removing spoilmarks would drive players back into relevant content. What a silly thing to suggest it wouldn't. Rewards are one of the main reasons to play any content and the more unique the rewards the more effective that incentive.

Although the effect would naturally work much better if they'd create some content where the rep gear is actually necessary, rather than just a bit more overkill on top of overkill.
  • Options
    Oh, the "fun" argument. Always good for a cheap laugh. What an amazing coincidence the "fun" content is without fail always the one that puts out the biggest payout for the least effort. :D

Back to reality here. Of course removing spoilmarks would drive players back into relevant content. What a silly thing to suggest it wouldn't. Rewards are one of the main reasons to play any content and the more unique the rewards the more effective that incentive.

Although the effect would naturally work much better if they'd create some content where the rep gear is actually necessary, rather than just a bit more overkill on top of overkill.

Yes, fun, you might be surprised how much that concept influences what people do or don't do in a game.

And no, unlike what the old kneejerk response says, the "fun content" is not always the quickest and easiest with the best payout, not everyone has that kind of efficiency of grind mentality. Surprising as some may find it, many people have little interest in grinding their way up leaderboards or the equivalent, or even making the perfect unicorn ship, instead they may just want to unwind with some action, do space Barbie, RP, interact with the community, or other things they find fun.

By the time the RTFOs become available many people already have their main rep ground out already (or have enough marks to do so anyway), or have decided to go with fleet and/or the better of the mission gear sets, and the rest of the reps are no big hurry that can wait for FTFOs or the like to finish off.

It is not a huge deal, I doubt many (if any) rage quit over it, but I have seen the trends happening that I mentioned in my previous post. Trying to force players to do anything makes herding cats seem easy by comparison, you have to entice them instead.

You are right about the need for unique gear that plays to the style of the reputation, as it is now it is too much alike for the most part and when a rep gets too odious to grind it is so easy to just switch to a less annoying one or go fleet or whatever. The trick is in balancing that uniqueness and desirability with the mechanics of it or you just end up with tedious power creep where everyone runs more or less the same unicorn gear until the next one shows up then rinse and repeat.

Trying to force everyone into RTFOs to get marks they can do well enough without would not help much, if at all, with any of that, the very nature of random negates the traditional hyper-organized dungeon/raid play and requires the kind of flexible unstructured scenarios that work the best for PUG play. There really is no "relevant content" when leaving it all to RNG.

The mark choice boxes were set up for the same purpose as the RTFOs, concentrating the playerbase, and eliminating them would do little more than split the playerbase up again to hunt down the marks each person needs which in turn increases the wait time and fill-failure rate.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Yes, fun, you might be surprised how much that concept influences what people do or don't do in a game.

And no, unlike what the old kneejerk response says, the "fun content" is not always the quickest and easiest with the best payout, not everyone has that kind of efficiency of grind mentality. Surprising as some may find it, many people have little interest in grinding their way up leaderboards or the equivalent, or even making the perfect unicorn ship, instead they may just want to unwind with some action, do space Barbie, RP, interact with the community, or other things they find fun.
    In discussions about rewards it is. Every time.

Sure, some players don't care about the rewards. I've even heard people say they run queues and intentionally leave before the reward pops, just so they can play it again without cooldown. But you don't see those people here arguing that changing the rewards would make things less fun. Because they're not in it for the rewards.

And in any case it's a bit too late for you to pretend to be one, since you already admitted you only play content that rewards something you immediately need in your previous post.
    By the time the RTFOs become available many people already have their main rep ground out already (or have enough marks to do so anyway), or have decided to go with fleet and/or the better of the mission gear sets, and the rest of the reps are no big hurry that can wait for FTFOs or the like to finish off.
    By "main rep," I take it you mean you choose a single rep that you intend to get gear from and skip the rest? That's fine, but don't assume everyone does the same. For example, I do all the reps just because I can and then skip the gear because I don't need it for anything (except the ground set for the costume unlock).
    It is not a huge deal, I doubt many (if any) rage quit over it, but I have seen the trends happening that I mentioned in my previous post. Trying to force players to do anything makes herding cats seem easy by comparison, you have to entice them instead.
    It's a videogame. It's physically incapable of forcing players to do anything against their will. You indeed do have to entice them...by giving them rewards they can't get anywhere else.
    Trying to force everyone into RTFOs to get marks they can do well enough without would not help much, if at all, with any of that, the very nature of random negates the traditional hyper-organized dungeon/raid play and requires the kind of flexible unstructured scenarios that work the best for PUG play. There really is no "relevant content" when leaving it all to RNG.
    Quite the opposite. RTFO should not give allmarks any more than any other source. There is relevant content for each mark type, and nothing else should give them.

RTFO should reward marks of the type associated with the content actually played, or something entirely different.
This discussion has been closed.