test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta Character stuck on old tutorial mission that has been removed from game

xandeman4zxandeman4z Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I had created a delta character for each faction but didn't play the Klingon much. I am only now getting back to the Klingon but it appears the map is all messed up. The character appears stuck on an incomplete bird of prey map with nothing to do on the tutorial mission. I honestly thought I had completed it for all the characters already but he is on that mission with no way out and no where to go as there is nothing to interact with on this map It l kooks to me like the mission has been removed, as it is way old and this character is stuck. There really should be a way for GM's to remove a mission and replace it with another, in game, (just hand out the current starter missions...) but according to the GM's there is no way to fix this. This would not be a big issue if it were not a delta character. Sooooo, what's the fix? How do I get this character out of a locked tutorial quest and into the rest of the universe so that he can fight tribbles and sing and stuff?

Comments

• Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    none , kdf and (first) roms have that issue with the tutorial. i am sure there will be another recruit rerun
  • Options
    sharmutashlikha#2072 sharmutashlikha Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    I have the same issue, didn't have much time during the last Delta Recruitment replay, so I created one for each faction, played them until I got the device, and logged. Now, that I have more time, I wanted to play them. Worked perfectly for my Fed, she's on Risa now and having fun. But my KDF is stuck in that corridor. Filed a ticket in-game, but that vanished without response. Here the details:
    Khaya@sharmutashlikha#2072
    Alien Female KDF Tactical Officer
    Ticket-ID #4,884,868
    garaks31 wrote: »
    none , kdf and (first) roms have that issue with the tutorial. i am sure there will be another recruit rerun
    I hope that's not really the solution... to wait until the next rerun. They announced that as soon as you got the tesseract device, you're a Delta Recruit, and can finish whenever you have time. And that's how it worked on my Fed, too.
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog.

She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Nog.
    Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Nog.

• Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    yep fed s have no problem ,maybe first run feds have! i saw this issue on many of my fleet mates. we tryed mission sharing and so on .in game report doesn't work some times. try web page
  • Options
    unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    garaks31 wrote: »

Considering how many of the missions involving Delta Recruits have been removed from the game, there'd need to be some revamping of the system. I'm not sure how much incentive the devs have of doing this, but it could be awhile if they did.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • Options
    Checked my Romulan, she can finish the tutorial... damn, I should have gone to the next room with my KDF back then...
    xandeman4z wrote: »
    (just hand out the current starter missions...)
    I hope they would do that...

• Options
    Every time I find time to log through all my alts I log into the corridor and my KDF-Delta recruit, to see if she's still locked in there... unfortunately, she still is :'(

• Options
    Visited Khaya today in that corridor, and I'm concerned. Her health is deteriorating, and she's in a bad mood. I can't blame her, as there's no infrastructure there to meet her basic needs. In other words, it smells terribly.

• Options
    I'm with Khaya in that corridor prison right now... her health is deteriorating and her mental condition is beyond what I can describe here. I just hope I'll be able to free her from there, soon.

• Options
    ortikantortikant Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I just noticed today that I have a similar problem . I'm stuck in the crew quarters of said KDF-tutorial, and can't progress.
    Slask@ortikant, Gorn Engineering officer
    pmuvj73Aj
  • Options
    apollopldapollopld Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    This is the closest Topic to my problem in STO, this is about the COLD WAR Missions, as I cannot yet create my own bug topic I have to mention about it here. My Delta Recruit character is at the level to do the missions but they are not accessable to me.

The GMs of STO suggested I put in a bug report; it seems this account I cannot see the COLD WAR missions in the AVAILABLE list, the GMs said they should be there, regardless if they have been done or not.

All my characters cannot pick it up from the AVAILABLE tab or at the Quest Giver Admiral Jorel Quinn, my level 2 is too low for the missions but I have other characters that should be able to pick the missions up in the AVAILABLE tab or from Admiral Quinn on ESD, but the missions do not appear anywhere and after a lengthy interaction with your GMs I am putting in this Bug Report.

My main character Seviad@apollopld has only the first mission available in the AVAILABLE tab no other missions from the Cold War are there, so the GMs said it seems to be a bug and suggested this Bug Report.

I know it will not be sorted immediately, but I hope this will be sorted, ny other account has the same issue for most of my characters as does this account, so I am only putting in one bug report via the game as my issues on this topic are the same on both acounts.

Thanks
  • Options
    apollopldapollopld Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Dang it cannot even edit my own post, what I wanted to add to it is that I hope the Bug report I put in via the game has registered.
  • Options
    paulda73paulda73 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    apollopld wrote: »
    This is the closest Topic to my problem in STO, this is about the COLD WAR Missions, as I cannot yet create my own bug topic I have to mention about it here. My Delta Recruit character is at the level to do the missions but they are not accessable to me.

The GMs of STO suggested I put in a bug report; it seems this account I cannot see the COLD WAR missions in the AVAILABLE list, the GMs said they should be there, regardless if they have been done or not.

All my characters cannot pick it up from the AVAILABLE tab or at the Quest Giver Admiral Jorel Quinn, my level 2 is too low for the missions but I have other characters that should be able to pick the missions up in the AVAILABLE tab or from Admiral Quinn on ESD, but the missions do not appear anywhere and after a lengthy interaction with your GMs I am putting in this Bug Report.

My main character Seviad@apollopld has only the first mission available in the AVAILABLE tab no other missions from the Cold War are there, so the GMs said it seems to be a bug and suggested this Bug Report.

I know it will not be sorted immediately, but I hope this will be sorted, ny other account has the same issue for most of my characters as does this account, so I am only putting in one bug report via the game as my issues on this topic are the same on both acounts.

Thanks

I have a similar issue on this subject too.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited September 2019

Thanks

Have you completed Galaxy At Large? It is in the Klingon War arc.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User

Thanks

You have to complete or skip every mission, including the ones that task you with doing a TFO, to unlock these. The Breen Invasion got moved to occur after Borg Advance before the whole mission revamp IIRC. So make sure you have all missions played or skipped through the Borg Advance missions. If that doesn't work then just skip/play ALL of them.
  • Options
    Visited Khaya again today, both her physical and mental health are deteriorating. It smells disgusting there now, and I'm concerned beyond telling.
    Something was new, though, the mission tracker was missing at first. But a friend was teaming up with her, and it returned to the same old "[Tutorial]: End of Watch - Welcome to Star Trek Online!"

Earlier today someone in-game told me that the devs said they won't do any recruitment events anytime soon. May I ask that in this case, that someone looks into the issue to enable my KDF Delta recruit to finish the tutorial like my romulan and federation ones were able to? You'd have my eternal thanks, and, on top of that, you'd be my personal hero!

• Options
    paulda73paulda73 Member Posts: 47 Arc User

Thanks

I have a similar issue on this subject too.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Khaya is still trapped in the tutorial. Here is a picture of Khaya in her prison, to give her case a face:

h1OPwjY.jpg

Thanks to @botanybang for uploading it to her imgur!

• Options
    cousteau1701ecousteau1701e Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I know this is an old thread however, I am experiencing this on two alts. On Fed and one KDF. I made it passed the part where I collect the communications receiver and then stopped. Now the mission progress seems to be reset and I am stuck in the tutorial. Did any one find a solution or get any help with this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]