test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LOL you have to be freaking messing with me.

I just needed to do the Q event one more time to get the ship and its now gone. That is what you call real bad luck. You just have to laugh about it. Just one more time and i could had a new T6 ship. Throw a guy a bone Cryptic you can look up my character and see for your self. All those vouchers just sitting there taunting me to how close i was lol.

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Huh... Didn't they say the event would be extended until 23rd because of the log-in issues?

Edit: According to Kael the event will be switched on again for two days 👍
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    lobi or finish next year . but for this year i think we will get 3 more days this week !!
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    PC Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

The anniversary event will be briefly switched off, but is not gone forever and will return for the extension.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    I guess i have to wait and see what they do. But its just to dang funny because of my luck with this game.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    since this issue seems to have been resolved /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.