test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Department Heads change after system is recycled.

For a very long time now I have noticed after every time you take the system down for maintenance, every single toon I have all their department heads in the Duty officer system change from what they were to random officers. I am forever having to change them back? Is anyone else having this problem and have a suggestion on how to prevent this from happening?

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    No, not having the problem.

I have "Enable First Officer Recommendations" check mark ON at the top of the page.
    I am not sure if this option enabled does anything other than have the program fill DOFF assignments for me, though.

But if yours is off, you could try turning it on and see if that works.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    First officer recommendations are checked off on everyone.
    Next suggestion? happy to try whatever might work :).
    I am one of those who usually figures out a work around when there is one, even back when they messed up the control decks on the temporal and the romulan to make discovery.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    That is all I got.

But, I can tell you this has happened before. At least a year ago? Probably more.
    Try a search and see if you can find it. Maybe a work around in those

Or wait for someone else who may know what the fix was.

Note: sometimes a Google search works better than that search on this Forum for older posts.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Thanks, and we think alike as to how to fix problems on our own :)