test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starship loadouts not working

dratikusdratikus Member Posts: 120 Arc User
I saved my battlecruiser loadouts. Then I switched to my tactical cruiser, and set up its loadouts. Then I saved those loadouts. Then I switched back to my battlecruiser and my saved loadouts were gone!!

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Starship loadouts have always been a little funky since they have been introduced, whether that is a bug or a glitch. If you have your loadout saved, you should be able to click on the loadout you previously had in the drop-down menu for that ship. So far I have had no problems with the loadouts except that sometimes when I have to do a ground part of a mission my turrets leave the ship and are deposited in my inventory. Cannot stand when that happens. Oh well. Just be specific about what happened, otherwise there usually is a workaround for this problem. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I have found that sometimes, if I save it more than once *yeah i know shouldnt be necessary* it saves more than it does if you only do it once. However I have had times that this doesnt always work either but it has helped me in the past. Also remember to save everything you have to be in space!!!!!! otherwise not everything saves.
  • dratikusdratikus Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    Well, for starters, when I change ships, the saved loadout says "unsaved changes" (mind you it WAS saved before switching ships), if I try to load the "unsaved" loadout nothing happens.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    dratikus wrote: »
    Well, for starters, when I change ships, the saved loadout says "unsaved changes" (mind you it WAS saved before switching ships), if I try to load the "unsaved" loadout nothing happens.

This is confusing. The program remembers some sort of previous loadout for the ship??? But it does not recognize it as saved and won't allow you to save it, again?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • scottie58scottie58 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    (Flaming/Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on