test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite Starter Pack missing from Zen store

I cannot find the elite starter pack anymore in the zen store. I already contacted PWE support (# 181108-000544) and they cannot find it either. They told me to ask on the forum because only a developer can fix this? I asked my friends in game as well and none of them can find the Elite Starter Pack anymore. Except the ones who had already bought it.

Comments

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Yup, I ran into the same problem the other day. I went to see about buying it, only to see it was no longer available.

I've been trying to buy it for a while, but due to how it was coded, I couldn't. I talked with support about my inability to purchase it and apparently my pleas were heard as I was told a fix was being looked into.

So now imagine my shock when I go to see if it was fixed, only to find it's been completely removed. I hope this is just a temporary measure, or just a plain old run-of-the-mill bug and the pack will be back.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • juniormint10juniormint10 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Just checked the C-Store online. The Elite Starter Pack is back and under the SERVICES tab after last nights server maintenance. Thank you to the devs for getting that taken care of.
  • b1u73ng31b1u73ng31 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Indeed, very happy its back!
  • juniormint10juniormint10 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    They returned the elite Starter Pack on Nov. 15, but after checking the C-Store yesterday the pack has been nerfed significantly. It now only offers 3 captain retrain tokens instead of 5, there's no EC cap increase, and many more items are also missing. Why was it nerfed? It's not even worth buying anymore. Devs, could you please put the items back that were originally included with the Elite Starter Pack including the EC cap increase and 5 cap retrain tokens? Thank you.
  • graptorgraptor Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    They returned the elite Starter Pack on Nov. 15, but after checking the C-Store yesterday the pack has been nerfed significantly. It now only offers 3 captain retrain tokens instead of 5, there's no EC cap increase, and many more items are also missing. Why was it nerfed? It's not even worth buying anymore. Devs, could you please put the items back that were originally included with the Elite Starter Pack including the EC cap increase and 5 cap retrain tokens? Thank you.

that's actually a 'new' pack called the elite *services* starter pack, and is a per-character thing. It's still a decent deal, but it's neither elite nor appropriate as a 'starter'. it's an effective add-on bundle, however.