Bridge Officers problems

jaspherejasphere Member Posts: 4 Arc User
When I log into Kobali Prime my 2 bridge officers are gone any Idea why thanks

Comments

• Options
    treking2treking2 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    jasphere wrote: »

This appears to have been bugged since AOD launched.

Try the following line (without quotes) in chat: "/fillpetteamlist"

Your missing BOFFs should appear. It worked for me.

Edit: Fixed typo. Thanks to @bendalek for the correction.
    Post edited by treking2 on
  • Options
    narasil2narasil2 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    it still needs to be fixed. We don't pay them so we can use workarounds for a F$%#$ING month....
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    treking2 wrote: »
    jasphere wrote: »

This appears to have been bugged since AOD launched.

Try the following line (without quotes) in chat: "/flipetteamlist"

Your missing BOFFs should appear. It worked for me.

There is actually a typo here ... the command is

/fillpetteamlist

As an add-on to this command - If you want "specific" boffs to beam down, put them in stations 1 and 2 and set stations 3 and 4 to "Security" (or the generic equivalent for your faction).
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    hiep16hiep16 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    On dyson ground battlezone the same: missing bridge officiers...but with command "/flipetteamlist" they appeared...pls fix this nasty bug :disappointed:
  • Options
    colchekcolchek Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    We can add the Mindscape mission to the bugged list. Once you beam to the bio-dreadnought, you have your normal away team, but after you get into the control center, you only have two, and those are random. /fillpetteamlist works, but last time it just beamed down two security officers making the mission a lot harder. I hope they manage to track this one down soon.
  • Options
    nejdinenejdine Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Thanks for that commandline. I will try that on next time i log on. This bug really has hindered my play for some time now.
  • Options
    narasil2narasil2 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    They fix this yet?
  • Options
    narasil2 wrote: »
    They fix this yet?

The latest "Tribble" server release notes claim to have resolved the issue (among several others) so if it works, expect to see it on Holodeck within the next few weeks.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I took my character to Dyson Ground on TRIBBLE.....both BOFFs beamed down fine.

tried to figure out Kobali, but it wouldn't let my character down there.....probably because I don't have that Delta Quad missions "unlocked" on her. Oh well.

I am going to assume.....IF it works on Dyson, now...it will work on Kobali. This is on TRIBBLE last night.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    The same "fix" is also supposedly going through on Holodeck as well with this latest patch, so hopefully it's fixed, and the populations on Dyson and Kobali will go back up again.