TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 10/30/18
Tribble has been updated to ST.90.20181029a.0
- Removed the Energy Credit cost when transwarping to the start of a mission.
- Optimized matchmaking system to allow matches to be made quicker when players decline or timeout of a Task Force Operation.
- Updated frequency for when mission auto-hails appear:
- Auto Hails can only appear once a player has completed the tutorial.
- Auto Hails only occur for the next mission available in the mission chain the player is on.
- Auto Hails will only occur if there is no mission in progress that is in the story arcs.
- Resolved an issue that was causing various ship window options to appear as white textures.
- Resolved an issue that prevented audio to not play during the Federation tutorial.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Klingons to use Bat’leths instead of Mek’leths during the Discovery era Tutorial missions.
- Resolved an issue that caused objects in the Kelvin Timeline Bridge to not have proper reflections.
- Resolved an issue where male Klingon Captains were being called “Mistress”.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the mini map on the Discovery era Starfleet academy to not properly appear.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Light posts to glow on 2409 Starfleet academy.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Discovery era vendor contacts to use TOS themed backgrounds.
- Resolved an issue that was causing NPC characters to incorrectly hold a Tricorder.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Red Alerts to display incorrect bonuses on the Landing Page.
- Reputation Donation UI has been updated to provide a cleaner more efficient user experience.
- Disabled the PvE and PvP buttons on the mini map until the tutorial has been completed.
- Added new “Operation Complete” when successfully completing all Task Force Operations.
- Walker-class and Crossfield class will now use Discovery themed view screens.
- Resolved an issue that was causing many alien-gen costume parts to not be available to any character, of any race, gender, or faction.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Discovery Starfleet uniforms to clip through the players character.
- Resolved an issue that was restricting color customization on Khan’s outfit.
- Resolved an issue that was causing beards on player characters to clip through the character.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Discovery captains from taking the Wasteland mission "Installation 18."
- "Secrets of Nimbus" mission for Federation Captains is no longer available until after completing or skipping "The Galaxy at Large."
- Resolved an issue that made the mission "Escalation" always available to Romulans, before reaching the Delta Quadrant mission group.
- Resolved an issue that caused the mission "Darkness Before the Dawn" to refer to a removed sector block (Psi Velorum) in its mission directions for KDF-aligned Romulan captains.
- Lonco system patrol now correctly has two groups of Romulan ships and two groups of Hirogen ships.
- Resolved an issue that would occasionally cause encounters in the New Romulus warehouse to not be at the proper level.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the enemies in “Tzenkethi Front” to remain in play after the TFO has been completed.
- Limited the auto-hail for “Neutral Zone Diplomacy” until players are max level.
- Removed access to deep water during “Melting Pot” without the use of a powerboard.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Discovery era Klingons to use incorrect weapons during the Holodeck simulation in the Discovery tutorial.
- Resolved an issue which caused the Prototype Light Exploration Cruiser to be unavailable to some characters.
- Removed Tractor Beam Repulsors from the U.S.S. Sebrova during the Discovery era Tutorial.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Vor'ral and Fleet Vor'ral to display an incorrect Starship Mastery.
- Increased Distress Call device duration to 45 seconds.
- This change impacts the Nimbus Pirate Distress Call, the Phased-Waveform Beacon, and the Delta Alliance Reinforcements Beacon.
- Adjusted Phased-Waveform Beacon damage output to be more in line with other Distress Call devices.
- Reducing summoned Hur'q damage by approximately 30%.
- Removed the Energy Credit value from Universal Kit Module - Cryo Visor Blast.
- Resolved an issue that caused Cryo Visor Blast to incorrectly share an equip limit category with Toxin Dart Launcher.
- Resolved an issue that caused Suppression Barrage to list an incorrect duration.
- Increased the damage on the primary fire of the Discovery Phaser Full Auto Rifle to make up for it firing less overall shots.
- Reduced the recharge on the secondary fire.
- This item is now eligible for Re-Engineering.
- Resolved an issue with the description on the Prototype Light Exploration Cruiser that listed it having Starship Mastery.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Dynamic Personal Mobility Shield to lose Root and Knockback resistance once it has been upgraded.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Dynamic Reroute Impulse Engines to not be upgradeable.
- Resolved an issue which caused "All that Glitters" and "Capture the Flag" to reward MK II Kit Modules and Frames.
- They now reward based on the players level.
- Resolved an issue that caused some projectile-specific bonuses to not affect energy projectiles.
- Resolved an issue that could make it difficult to search for Special Requisition Pack – Hur’q Ravager Escort Carrier [T6] or Special Requisition Pack – Hur’q Assembly Multi-Mission Science Vessel [T6] on the exchange.
- Resolved an issue where Discovery era Klingons would occasionally appear as though they were using a knife instead of a rifle.
- Updated description on Phaser Rifle received during Discovery era tutorial.
- Replaced a duplicate Deflector Dish reward in the Discovery era tutorial with a Warp Core upgrade instead.
- Removed "New" tag from Replica Grand Nagus Outfit and Tycoon Tailed Suit in the Lobi Store.
- Added "New" tag to Attendant Companion (Non-Combat Pet Pack)
- The uncommon-quality Phaser Pistol rewarded during the Discovery era tutorial is now correctly Mk I instead of Mk 0.
- Existing versions can still be upgraded.
- Minor text updates to Command and Temporal Operative specialization passives.
- Minor typo updates on various powers where “multiple” was misspelled.
- Updating tooltips on Ground Armor Regeneration to be more accurate.
- 162.8K All Categories
- 355.5K Star Trek Online
- 5.2K Galactic News Network [PC]
- 2 Community Rules and Policies
- 630 Release Notes
- 83 Galactic News Network [Console]
- 2 Release Notes
- 495 Starfleet Media Corps
- 17.1K The Academy
- 75 Player Guides
- 382 The Shipyard
- 122.4K Star Trek Online General Discussion
- 806 Fleet Recruitment
- 17.3K Ten Forward
- 100 Captain's Table (RP)
- 66 Fan Creations
- 12.7K Test Servers
- 66.5K Support
- 62K Feedback