test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic i have a question regarding the upcoming c-store item.

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
"We’ve got a brand new feature for this run of the Breach. Once per account, you’ll be able to purchase the Event Accelerator Bundle: The Breach, for 1000 zen. This bundle, available in the C-store, will give you ten Voth Operative Transmissions, and an Ultimate Tech Upgrade. Use it to give yourself a jump start, or to finish the project if you’re running out of time! For the first weekend of this event, the Bundle will be 20% off!"

Is this for each character or just one? I'm talking about the Operative Transmissions not the Tech Upgrade I'm fairly sure its only for 1. Sorry since i can't create tickets i have to ask through the forum.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Since it's a once per account, I have a feeling it's meant for 1 character. Remember, they consider the pet to be the main reward and the dilithium as a bonus. Once an account means you can get 10 of these on one character and only do 4 runs to get the remaining items you need.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Of course it's all about the unique item. Why would anyone want to pay 1,000 Zen just to get a bunch of dil ore? That's worth something around 260,000-270,000 refined dil at the dil exchange.
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    Well the thing is, if its for one character it should state that and not be guess work. It's not the first time Cryptic brings out descriptions which can be seen one or the other way. Until today I don't know why I can't purchase the "ELITE STARTER PACK". I guess cause i maxed out on chars but it doesn't say it anywhere. Don't even get me started what they translate onto the german page...

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    When it says "Once per Account", that usually means only one character on an account. Its not an account unlock that can be claimed constantly. ESPECIALLY with that Ultimate Tech upgrade and the post primary project turn in of extra gubbins for more rewards. That could get abused all to hell if it wasn't a one time deal. DL Exchange would cap out real fast and drive the F2P players out of it because they can't afford 500/1. Hell... pretty sure the Zen Sellers would find their merch collecting dust at that price since it ain't movin'.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    It's one character, but it then lets you get the account-wide unlock for the event gear item. (Not account-wide for the dil and marks of course.)
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2018
    Also they really want to drain our zen reserve. I suspect something big is coming.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Age of Discovery bundle confirmed?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    bernatk wrote: »
    Also they really want to drain our zen reserve. I suspect something big is coming.
    Do they? it's not a lot of zen given that it's 1k per account. Also a lot of people will simply choose to grind out the 14 runs like usual.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    They want to see how many people will still create threads about not being able to finish the event in time ;)
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Oh, please. This is a completely industry standard feature for a F2P game and the only surprising thing about it is that it's taken 5 years of running these events before they've implemented it.

Oh, and that they're not offering you chance to buy the missing 4 tokens to finish without playing at all, at twice the price.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User

Half-life 3?! :p Seriously, I'm hoping for an Upgrade Weekend.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    warpangel wrote: »
    Oh, please. This is a completely industry standard feature for a F2P game and the only surprising thing about it is that it's taken 5 years of running these events before they've implemented it.

When I was still playing Eve Online (I quit, because 'non-consensual PvP'), there were always rumors about CCP introducing so-called 'gold-ammo', to which ppl vehemently objected. And with good reason: ppl generally don't object to paying for stuff, but nonetheless feel certain aspects of the game should not be skippable, just by throwing money at it. Or to gain obscene advantages against others. Not completely the same, but I can see how ppl might frown upon skippable spec trees/Reps/Events, etc. It edges on a form of game sabotage.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »

Half-life 3?! :p Seriously, I'm hoping for an Upgrade Weekend.

God.. I am just dying for a frikkn' upgrade weekend. I have a whole set of cannons and turrets, omega kits and a couple hundred Phoenix kits just sitting there waiting.. waiting..

I am holding onto my Dilithum, even though the Phoenix Kits should be more then enough.. I want to make sure I get everything upgraded.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    I doubt this is going to drain our Zen reserves, given that it is a single purchase of dubious value.

Basically, if you're not into the whole 'Bring Your Dinosaur To Work Day' spiel, 1,000 Zen is a lot for just a pet. And yes, you get some Dilithium Ore from finishing the Event (early), but nowhere near enough to compensate for the 1,000 Zen loss. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    800 Zen is a bargain to not have to subject myself to an extra 10 days of Afkers.
This discussion has been closed.