test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    *M Samana blocks the punches then ducks under the roundhouse going for an uppercut*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *M Samana blocks the punches then ducks under the roundhouse going for an uppercut*

*Tara takes the punch and goes down.*
    ryan218 wrote: »

*M Samana tries to pin her and get her in an armbar*

*Tara locks a body scissors and tries to stop her locking the armbar, attempting to roll on top.*

*Tara locks a body scissors and tries to stop her locking the armbar, attempting to roll on top.*

*M Samana keeps them in a stale mate but can't break free yet*

*Tara keeps pushing, refusing to let go.*

Tara *struggling*: Come on...
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: will post a little later all.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

M Samana: *groaning* Not yet! *She keeps twisting trying to break free*

M Samana: *groaning* Not yet! *She keeps twisting trying to break free*

*She manages to slip free, before Tara kicks her off and rolls to her feet, panting lightly.*
    OOC: Very quiet right now. How's your fever doing, West?
    OoC: Well I found out that whatever I have dehydrates me constantly and fast. So whenever I am awake I can drink lots of Gatorade and counter it. But I can't drink when I'm asleep so I wake up to a living hell.

*M Samana isn't panting yet but looks ready to go*

M Samana: close but no cigar.
    OoC: Well I found out that whatever I have dehydrates me constantly and fast. So whenever I am awake I can drink lots of Gatorade and counter it. But I can't drink when I'm asleep so I wake up to a living hell.

*M Samana isn't panting yet but looks ready to go*

M Samana: close but no cigar.

OOC: Okay, that's a real nasty piece of work. Hope you feel better soon man.

*Tara puts up a guard and centres herself.*

Tara: Sister, I'm just getting warmed up.

*Before they can clash again, the bell rings to end the first round. Tara starts relaxing at her corner.*
    *M Samana relaxes too*

M Samana: I was hoping to end this first round.
    *M Samana relaxes too*

Tara: You really thought I was gonna be that easy?
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *OOC: Don't mind me, trying to find a thread to pull on and when. Yes I am back.*
    OoC: Gonna be completely honest Chris I thought you either died or vanished like Kuntel
    *M Samana relaxes too*

M Samana: No. I thought I was that good.
    *M Samana relaxes too*

*Tara smirks a little before the bell sounds for them to start again. Tara gets to her feet and puts her guard up.*

Tara: Let's go.
    OoC: Gonna be completely honest Chris I thought you either died or vanished like Kuntel

*OOC: No death will have to wait for me a while yet. But don't worry its been long enough for me to joke about it some. I will explain if directly asked and it is a long depressing tale. *
    edited July 2018

*OOC: No death will have to wait for me a while yet. But don't worry its been long enough for me to joke about it some. I will explain if directly asked and it is a long depressing tale. *

OoC: I'd like to hear about it I mean its been what? Two years now? Three? My sense of time is off!
    *M Samana relaxes too*

*Tara smirks a little before the bell sounds for them to start again. Tara gets to her feet and puts her guard up.*

*M Samana loses her smirk but gets her stance going*
    *M Samana relaxes too*

*M Samana loses her smirk but gets her stance going*

*Tara rushes, looking like she's going to spear M Samana down before performing a headscissors takedown, attempting to pound M Samana with punches on the ground.*
    *A disturbance on a deck of the Columbia begins to set off alarms all over the ship, on the other end of the portal, The bulky figure grabs an unconscious Terry, Cellos behind him almost disappointed at the chance to become Perfect. *

Figure: Do not worry you will have ample time to consume him later. His punishment is to begin now, and the path to be set... *He looks at his horsemen behind him*

They will be here, and at the appointed time.

*The gems on the gloved hand glow setting off the Columbia sensors further... With a snap of his fingers Tara A finds herself on the same deck not far away from the forming portal with a heavy thud. Mila begins to feel stirrings of pain in her head, something not wholly her own but she does sense someone very familiar to her. *

*On the Enterprise on a man hunt near republic space, the medical science lab constructed to hold James jr begins to hum with life as he stirrs but does not awake again. His scars and covered missing eye show the extent of the blast he took. As well as the stump where his arm used to be. Farril the resident grand master of his race notices this activity, and alerts the people in the need to know. In his head James Jr... is stuck somewhere and not quite able to figure out where he is.*

James: Hellooooo *He calls out with hands around his mouth, in an arid rocky desert...* Come on... Some one answer me.
    *A disturbance on a deck of the Columbia begins to set off alarms all over the ship, on the other end of the portal, The bulky figure grabs an unconscious Terry, Cellos behind him almost disappointed at the chance to become Perfect. *

Figure: Do not worry you will have ample time to consume him later. His punishment is to begin now, and the path to be set... *He looks at his horsemen behind him*

*The gems on the gloved hand glow setting off the Columbia sensors further... With a snap of his fingers Tara A finds herself on the same deck not far away from the forming portal with a heavy thud. Mila begins to feel stirrings of pain in her head, something not wholly her own but she does sense someone very familiar to her. *

*On the Enterprise on a man hunt near republic space, the medical science lab constructed to hold James jr begins to hum with life as he stirrs but does not awake again. His scars and covered missing eye show the extent of the blast he took. As well as the stump where his arm used to be. Farril the resident grand master of his race notices this activity, and alerts the people in the need to know. In his head James Jr... is stuck somewhere and not quite able to figure out where he is.*

James: Hellooooo *He calls out with hands around his mouth, in an arid rocky desert...* Come on... Some one answer me.

*As the General Quarters alarm sounds, Mila meets u with Weston as the security teams start converging on the location.*

Weston: You okay?

Mila: I don't know...

*Tara A looks around.*

Tara A: What. The. Hell?
    *Tara B and Lilly and just about everyone looks surprised*

M Samana: Uh... where'd Tara go?

*OOC: I was assuming (by the fact that no one was talking during the match) that Tara and M Samana were alone in the holodeck?*
    edited July 2018

*OOC: I was assuming (by the fact that no one was talking during the match) that Tara and M Samana were alone in the holodeck?*

OoC: I thought we were doing it in the gym. I figured Emma would be cheering M Samana on and Luke cheering Tara on. Would make more sense for the other people to be watching the tournament. I jsut didn't have anyone talking cause I was bedridden

*As the General Quarters alarm sounds, Mila meets u with Weston as the security teams start converging on the location.*

Weston: You okay?

Mila: I don't know...

*Tara A looks around.*

Tara A: What. The. Hell?

*The portal begins to open revealing who is behind it and their unconcious prisoner... They step onto the deck, Cellos behind the gloved man, and the horsemen behind them. A few recognizable to Tara A... but the one she is shocked by is right in front of her.. Cellos. *

*OOC: Bad time for me to forget names... frequent antagonist to... her mom if I recall.*

Cellos: Hello honey I'm home... *with an almost snake like hiss. His bug like eyes fixate on her.*
    *Deep in the Guardian's pocket dimension*

Ruben P: You know I think Cellos and them are making their move. Should I intervene?

Guardian: *drumming her fingers* You're supposed to be dead. Only step in if Tara (A) calls for us. I assume she can do some of this on her own for now.
    edited July 2018
    *On the Enterprise *

Falli: *on the ship comm* Doctor report to the Medical lab we have a new devlopment... Bring the Lt. with you...

*Casval sitting in the Sick Bay looking over a terminal... looks up. He has been looking for anything to wake his brother up, and waiting to send off a message to his sister. But adds this new bit to it after looking at the new report. The information is Cassi's last known whereabouts with Federation dissidents heading into the UNSC warzone.*