test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Space Guardian drones broken?

highcasualtyratehighcasualtyrate Member Posts: 66 Arc User
Over the last few days I've noticed the guardian drones console that summons 4 guardian drones to fight for you don't really engage in battle anymore. They warp in and fire one volley of beam fire at the enemies then they nicely file in formation behind me and refuse to engage in combat anymore after that for the remainder of the 2 minutes. Even if I fly right in the middle of a group of enemies the just leisurely follow behind me as if no enemies are within range...they were working fine a few weeks ago before Victory is life launched, as I've been on my new jem'hadar and haven't really used them again till just now. Please, can someone else confirm/ check my findings? I hope a fix will be coming soon, they WERE loads of fun!!

Comments

• Options
    highcasualtyratehighcasualtyrate Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Also, I first noticed this on my Fed'hadar with the new carrier and thought maybe there was too much "pet Ai" going on, but I have also tried them on a AOY toon with no other active pets and they still behave the same way, just following me around not engaging in combat.
  • Options
    naryan#9475 naryan Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Yeah they are broken.
    Tested them on 3 Fed (Fed, AoY, Delta), Rom-Fed, KDF & Fed'Hadar (I have the Guardian drone console on each toon) and they all behave the same.

If used in the middle of a group of enemies, they warp in, fire a few times then just stop and then just continue to fly about.
    If you spawn them in as you are flying towards a group of enemies they never seem to fire, I'm not sure about this but I think they might even just despawn?
    Was kind of difficult to tell since I was using a Maquis Raider so I was zoomed out so I could see what was going on better and it is quite the small ship, So things kind of get covered over when funtimes start.
  • Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    One wonders how things manage to break all the time....so let me guess, total Dev silence and no response/acknowledgement and if you guys keep vocal about it, it can get a fix in about a year from now....