test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I scann the Tal Shiar files on my RRW ship?

randolf2randolf2 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
Mission: Mine Enemy
I got the files, but the ready room on the ship has no option for scanning the files. Do I need to go to new Romulus or someplace. Some of STO missions lack clarity. I notice after all this time since Legacy of Romulus has been out, you still have not added the options to the foundry to create RR missions. Shame on you Cryptic!
Empress Sela, was assimulated by the Borg drone named Tasa Yar! :eek:

Answers

• spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    At least you could make a temporary switch to a Federation built ship.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Does that work on Romulans?
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • randolf2randolf2 Member Posts: 205 Arc User

Will the delta flier work for that? I have a science ship. Maybe that will work. I will try tomorrow.
  • aliguanaaliguana Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    doesn't work. There was no Library in my RRW readyroom, so I switched to a Fed ship, and there was no Library in that readyroom either.
    LUKARI GUERILLA GARDENING MILITIA - Glowing fingers are Growing fingers!
    I just tried switching to a FED science ship. No ready room also you can't sit in the captains chair! I tried the Delta Flier. No computer. It seems there is no work around. Is there a way to skip the rest of this group of missions and go on or is this toon going into stasis until Cryptic fixes it?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    aliguana wrote: »
    doesn't work. There was no Library in my RRW readyroom, so I switched to a Fed ship, and there was no Library in that readyroom either.
    Yeah, the problem is not having the interact. The actual "console" is there, you just can't use it for some stupid reason.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Its not just Romulans. Ran into pretty much the same thing on my Jem'Hadar. While I WAS able to decrypt the files, it DIDN'T count as I did it, thus blocking me from completing the mission. I decided to try and switch to a Fed ship, and the console was not interactable.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • pmsattlerpmsattler Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I too ran into this problem for my Jem'Hadar, along with not being able to even do Doomsday Device.
    Fleet Admiral of The Lost boys

"Dreams are born in the deepest of minds, and destroyed in the shallowest of ones."
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • carter103carter103 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    There is already a thread for this, I am not familiar with the forums. Although I have been playing STO since 2012, I never ran into any bugs and needed them fixed. But I think if we all stick to a few threads on this we will build up enough responses that maybe Cryptic might notice earlier. Here is the link to the most popular thread
    https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1240972/rom-mission-tradecraft-major-bug/p1

Already tried that.