test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DS9/VOY Romulan uniform

avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
Apparently DS9 and VOY had a new uniform for Romulans and used rank pips on the collar like the Federation, I was thinking it would be nice to have it in the game, as much as I like the TNG Romulan uniform I would like to have more options.

fvEzNyd.jpg
Post edited by avoozuul on

Comments

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Yes. The more the better, the most the best.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, but that same uniform is used in DS9 too, I just couldn't find a decent picture of it right away. I just edited the thread to point out that it was also on Voyager.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Personally I'd like to see either the Enterprise or Nemesis uniforms become available.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    romulans3.jpg

I too would like a few more options for Romulans.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Personally I'd like to see either the Enterprise or Nemesis uniforms become available.

If you mean the NX Uniforms they are in game with the T'pol Uniform and the Mirror Enterprise Uniforms. Its all in the Enterprise Era pack.

As for the Romulan ones I'll take both thanks.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    If you mean the NX Uniforms they are in game with the T'pol Uniform and the Mirror Enterprise Uniforms. Its all in the Enterprise Era pack.

Actually... they were referring to the Romulan uniforms. They reused the Nemesis uniforms for Enterprise.
    latest?cb=20070107085008&path-prefix=en
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Romulan_uniform
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options

anOOIWD.jpg

Since this is a thread about Romulan uniforms I thought it was obvious that I would be talking about the Romulan uniform from season 4 of Enterprise ...

aTTnRCP.jpg
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    They reused the Nemesis uniforms for Enterprise.

This I did not know, I knew they were similar but I did not know they were the same, lol.
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Well now that Garak is back maybe he can put those old tailoring skills to use and give us all more costumes, what do you say cryptic?
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • Options
    corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    romulans3.jpg

THESE! My Romulan wants THESE!
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User

anOOIWD.jpg

Since this is a thread about Romulan uniforms I thought it was obvious that I would be talking about the Romulan uniform from season 4 of Enterprise ...

Well I;m an Engineer, but seems Im not Intel. lol.

fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    romulans3.jpg

I'd kill a building full of Romulan Senators to get those Nemesis uniforms for my Rommies.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    They reused the Nemesis uniforms for Enterprise.

This I did not know, I knew they were similar but I did not know they were the same, lol.
    probably a budget consideration as romulans show in only 1 or 2 scenes in season 4 of ENT IIRC in uniform that is. So I suspect they weren't just the same design but they were literally uniforms used in Nemesis the crew had access to. I also suspect that ENT had 5th season they would have made a new design for the romulans.
  • Options
    You guys are correct. It was a budget decision to reuse the Nemesis uniforms in Enterprise.
  • Options
    There are MANY examples of budget decisions that reused things. For example if they needed an alien ship but couldn't afford to design a new model, they would reuse an old one and mod it.
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/TNG_studio_models
    There are links to others in there so you can actually look through each series, but there are several instances of a ship from an earlier season, or even series, being modded and used again later on to a totally different ship or object.
  • Options
    r0m#7631 r0m Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    I vote for that, these are neat! B)
  • Options
    themadrigogsthemadrigogs Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    There are MANY examples of budget decisions that reused things. For example if they needed an alien ship but couldn't afford to design a new model, they would reuse an old one and mod it.
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/TNG_studio_models
    There are links to others in there so you can actually look through each series, but there are several instances of a ship from an earlier season, or even series, being modded and used again later on to a totally different ship or object.

This didn't even stop when they moved to cgi. In the establishing shot of Romulus for Nemesis, I believe more than one Delta Quadrant ship can be seen flying around.