test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spiral Wave Disruptor, will they be unlocked for the new ships?

Just wondering if the new Cardassian ships will gain access to Spiral Wave Disruptor or will they still be locked behind the Galor and Keldon ships? I noticed that the Yukuwa Fighters and support platform have them but I didn't notice of the main ships will get access to them.

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    *checks Magic 8-ball*
    p254ex2.jpg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Probably not by the new ships but the galor from the mega pack is account wide and I assume that unlocks the spiral waves.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    That was actually a question I had asked them on Stream myself when I may or may not have fanboyed out over the new Spiral Wave Dual Beam Banks. From the way I understood his response, Borticus was saying that the new ships will unlock the ability to purchase them from the dilithium store, only now with more variety. One of them could explain it better than I could.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yeah, and on-board the Galor there should be four Mk XII VR Spiral Wave Disruptor Beam Arrays to begin with unless they pull a fast one.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • kelshandokelshando Member Posts: 887 Arc User
    That was actually a question I had asked them on Stream myself when I may or may not have fanboyed out over the new Spiral Wave Dual Beam Banks. From the way I understood his response, Borticus was saying that the new ships will unlock the ability to purchase them from the dilithium store, only now with more variety. One of them could explain it better than I could.

Ok so any of the new ships? if that's so that's good.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    kelshando wrote: »
    Ok so any of the new ships? if that's so that's good.

Probably no different than the Andorian ships. You get one, you unlock the weapons.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    From the way I understood Borticus yes it will unlock for all of them.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator