> @cross821 said:
    > flash525 wrote: »
    >
    > cross821 wrote: »
    >
    > marty123#3757 wrote: »
    >
    > > @cross821 said:
    > > Hmm looks like alot of work is going into the ncp cardies. I do hope that carrys over to the ones we make.
    >
    > Hopefully the new uniforms they have mean we will get cardassian uniforms
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Throw it in the C-store for 550 zen, easy money for them.
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm not yet convinced there will be any, at least not in the C-Store. You'd have thought something like that would have been included in the Vanguard Package, which it isn't (yet a Jem Hadar costume is).
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think we will get the updated outfits the truewave has for free and the DS9 outfit will be on the C-store.

What about the TNG uniforms?
  • cross821cross821 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    > @cross821 said:
    > flash525 wrote: »
    >
    > cross821 wrote: »
    >
    > marty123#3757 wrote: »
    >
    > > @cross821 said:
    > > Hmm looks like alot of work is going into the ncp cardies. I do hope that carrys over to the ones we make.
    >
    > Hopefully the new uniforms they have mean we will get cardassian uniforms
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Throw it in the C-store for 550 zen, easy money for them.
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm not yet convinced there will be any, at least not in the C-Store. You'd have thought something like that would have been included in the Vanguard Package, which it isn't (yet a Jem Hadar costume is).
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think we will get the updated outfits the truewave has for free and the DS9 outfit will be on the C-store.

What about the TNG uniforms?

Maybe one day later but most people know them cardies from the DS9 not tng. Trruth be told i don't even recall what their tng outfit looked like.
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    cross821 wrote: »
    Maybe one day later but most people know them cardies from the DS9 not tng. Trruth be told i don't even recall what their tng outfit looked like.
    Hideous? I can't imagine many people wanting their early designs...

latest?cb=20140615195053&path-prefix=de

Otherwise, their other appearances through TNG, if I recall, resembled their DS9 attire.

attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
    Yeeeaaaahhhhhh I can deal with never seeing that in game, lol.
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Reminds me of some of those aliens in The Last Starfighter. Yeah I prefer the TNG/Ds9 updated ones.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • jiralinriajiralinria Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    The hair!!!!!! Thank you! <3
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    The TNG uniform without the headpiece isn't too bad, a sure it's a generic "scifi alien body armor" look but not too bad, with the headpiece it looks down right silly though.

That said I can understand why they changed the look to something more distinct even after getting rid of the silly headpiece.
  • cassilda#7197 cassilda Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    The Cardassian spoon color selection it's enabled for the wrong gender. You can choose it for men, that in the show are never shown wearing make up on their spoon, and lacking for women, that in the show are always wearing it (excluding Tora Ziyal, but she was only half Cardassian).

5owaj8.jpg
    2qn8hft.jpg

From the show:

natima3.jpg
    350?cb=20170611215125&path-prefix=en
    350?cb=20051030211034&path-prefix=en
    alliances_186.jpg

Compare with the three most famous Cardassian men:

350?cb=20120407201630&path-prefix=en
    insetguldukat1.jpg
    350?cb=20120329230204&path-prefix=en

The Cardassian woman selector in the creator page still shows the unfinished old hairstyle:

do9wnc.jpg
    edited May 2018
    If possible, I'd like to see this haircut added in the options for female Cardassians:

2vc9fzd.jpg
    1pyssj.jpg
    25549bs.jpg
    Post edited by cassilda#7197 on
  • zepharynthezepharynthe Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    Yay! My Cardassian female doesn't look like a changeling any more - she has hair! And there are new styles as well. Thank you Devs.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)
    Yeah My female Cardassion has no color option for her Head Attachment Organic. It appears to have a permanently assigned color given to it that doesn't change with the makeup style option either.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)
  • andreasn2andreasn2 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Yeah My female Cardassion has no color option for her Head Attachment Organic. It appears to have a permanently assigned color given to it that doesn't change with the makeup style option either.

Cardassian*
    Great work with the hair! I hope there is more to come!
    We will have a Cardassian colour scheme for the user interface?
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    strangelem wrote: »
    Doubtful. Those things are faction specific and the playable Cardies are not a faction of their own. We'll probably get some Dominion-style UI elements for the Jem'hadar, though.
  • blankminded6blankminded6 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Doubtful. Those things are faction specific and the playable Cardies are not a faction of their own. We'll probably get some Dominion-style UI elements for the Jem'hadar, though.

actually they aren't faction specific, you can change them in the settings, so you shouldn't really rule out a cardassian themed one
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User

actually they aren't faction specific, you can change them in the settings, so you shouldn't really rule out a cardassian themed one

Really? I did not know that. Cool.
    So any progress on Cardassian appearance options? I see that females got a few properly rendered ones. I look myself but the tribble download is huge.
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    Both female and male Cardassians are very much complete in their appearance, the only significant thing to fix it's the spoon, since (at least as for yesterday) the devs haven't yet corrected the fact that women cannot change its cosmetic color, but the option is there for men, that in the series don't use it.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    If possible, I'd like to see this haircut added in the options for female Cardassians:

2vc9fzd.jpg
    1pyssj.jpg
    25549bs.jpg

I'd like those for my current toons :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Me too, I hope to see it added in the next Tribble update :smile:
    No option to change the colour of their spoon. But at least the girls have blue makeup spoon even if it is fixed and can't be changed.

Offtopic: Does anyone know how you copy a toon from the main server to tribble? Have no clue how to do it.​​
    edited May 2018
    Finally got on tribble. By god they have improved hell of a lot and I am overjoyed they included a few from the TV show. I hope they add a few more. Including the ones mentioned & the NPC versions that the enemies use (including Mirror Leeta variant).

And super crossing my fingers for Ziyal hairstyle too.

byinfernoslight350.jpg
    byinfernoslight352.jpg

Oh and the Cardassian uniforms & Boffs! Other than that I am pretty happy.

My favourite so far has got to be this one:

c6icZt0.jpg
    bXVX6Q2.jpg
    PQvTfS0.jpg
    GUwSF8Q.jpg​​
    I don't know if they fixed it in the meantime, but last time I checked the spoon wasn't blue for women, unfortunately :( If they have fixed it and made it blue only, it's good enough for me since it's the canon color.

To copy characters from Holodeck to Tribble you have to select the account link at the top of the page (ARC one not forum one) and the "copy character" option should be on the right of the "Star Trek Online" image on the "My Games" tab.
    edited May 2018
    I don't know if they fixed it in the meantime, but last time I checked the spoon wasn't blue for women, unfortunately :( If they have fixed it and made it blue only, it's good enough for me since it's the canon color.

To copy characters from Holodeck to Tribble you have to select the account link at the top of the page (ARC one not forum one) and the "copy character" option should be on the right of the "Star Trek Online" image on the "My Games" tab.

Thank you. Found it! On the site. Just have to wait now.

And yeah looks like they did fix it somewhat. Wonder if the men still have theirs blue too :smiley: Dukat & Garek with makeup!
    Always thought they were makeup that the women put on (not genetic like coloured spots). There was nothing on the show that said otherwise.​​
    Post edited by terranempire#7881 on
    No option to change the colour of their spoon. But at least the girls have blue makeup spoon even if it is fixed and can't be changed.

Offtopic: Does anyone know how you copy a toon from the main server to tribble? Have no clue how to do it.​​

http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/sto
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    Just let me play as an Obsidian Order Operative and let me run around Bajor shooting and enslaving Bajoran NPC's and I will be happy camper! :D
    jcsww wrote: »
    Just let me play as an Obsidian Order Operative and let me run around Bajor shooting and enslaving Bajoran NPC's and I will be happy camper! :D

Shame it isn't possible. Guess people will just have to pretend to be one. Wonder if there still Cardassian theme fleets around. But even if it isn't I am going to pretend and play Union theme in-game when I am cruising around Bajor in my Cardassian ship :smile:

star_trek_cardassian_obsidian_order_wallpaper_by_gazomg-d73bovz.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFfqRCAYUGQ
    -Love this theme song​​
  • wbaker256#3172 wbaker256 Member Posts: 282 Arc User
    Is there any particular reason that the Cardassians don't have the Soldier trait as a selectable option? Given the species' history, it seems like a no-brainer that they should have it
    @MGoblin256

"[GARBLED ELECTRONIC NOISES]"
    - Thot Gar - Commanding Officer of the Braaktak Kaan
    jcsww wrote: »

Shame it isn't possible. Guess people will just have to pretend to be one. Wonder if there still Cardassian theme fleets around. But even if it isn't I am going to pretend and play Union theme in-game when I am cruising around Bajor in my Cardassian ship :smile:

star_trek_cardassian_obsidian_order_wallpaper_by_gazomg-d73bovz.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFfqRCAYUGQ
    -Love this theme song​​

Unfortunately we won't see the playable Union at this point :( The only good thing about that is that I'm not really missing it if would have been another Romulan Republic.
    But at least we can have the species and most ships (I think only the Hideki is not yet playable, but I suppose it will end up in Lobi boxes sooner or later.).

And yes, very good theme music.