test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gorn/Dragon connection

xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
I'm trying to flesh out a headcanon that states that the Gorn are descendants of dragons. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)

Comments

• Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Yeah, it's true.

The Ancient Dragon Tables have some words about how some aliens arrived and had a drunken party with us that we started, that ended up with some dragoness's leaving with them cause we couldn't speak with out burping, laughing or reaching for another Romulan Ale, let alone the ability to stand up straight anymore.

Many Humans state that due to the middle of the legend being full of drunken slurring and misspelled words describing the events as they happened through the eyes of the Official Record Keeper who ended up chiseling off the stone tablet for no reason and falling asleep across it, means that the event's can't really be verified.

What was verified was that The Dragon King had ended my career as Official Record Keeper after I woke up with a Traffic Cone on my head while being dragged off by my tail out of The Hall Of Records. ^^

I can confirm the above statement is true I know I was there, crash had way to many ales thought he was a traffic light and put the cone on his head, then he proceeded to run around the throne room without his scales on , he then kissed the dragon king because he thought it was the princess , wandered into the hall of records and blew chunks all over the most holy book of the dragon kingdom, I mean I know dragons breath fire but crash was breathing vomit all over the hall of records, then he staggered up to the captain of the royal guard and asked in a squeaky voice " mommy? can I go home now?" then passed out but not before he blew chunks in the captains face.

Crash I told you not to drink to many but NOOOOO!! "Ales have no effect on dragons" i bet you dont remember anything from that wild party lol
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,386 Arc User
    On a more serious note, I hope you weren't really expecting that much help, because dragons aren't part of Trek lore. The closest you could possibly get would be placing Pern somewhere in the outer reaches of the Alpha Quadrant, and even then without the stranded humans doing genetic engineering all you get are fire lizards.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,104 Community Moderator
    Yeah, it's true.

The Ancient Dragon Tables have some words about how some aliens arrived and had a drunken party with us that we started, that ended up with some dragoness's leaving with them cause we couldn't speak with out burping, laughing or reaching for another Romulan Ale, let alone the ability to stand up straight anymore.

Many Humans state that due to the middle of the legend being full of drunken slurring and misspelled words describing the events as they happened through the eyes of the Official Record Keeper who ended up chiseling off the stone tablet for no reason and falling asleep across it, means that the event's can't really be verified.

What was verified was that The Dragon King had ended my career as Official Record Keeper after I woke up with a Traffic Cone on my head while being dragged off by my tail out of The Hall Of Records. ^^

h1BD31FAC
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    On a more serious note, I hope you weren't really expecting that much help, because dragons aren't part of Trek lore. The closest you could possibly get would be placing Pern somewhere in the outer reaches of the Alpha Quadrant, and even then without the stranded humans doing genetic engineering all you get are fire lizards.
    Depends on whether you count TAS, because it DID have dragons.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User

... That would actually be a really awesome crossover.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,990 Arc User
    Yeah, it's true.

I can confirm the above statement is true I know I was there, crash had way to many ales thought he was a traffic light and put the cone on his head, then he proceeded to run around the throne room without his scales on , he then kissed the dragon king because he thought it was the princess , wandered into the hall of records and blew chunks all over the most holy book of the dragon kingdom, I mean I know dragons breath fire but crash was breathing vomit all over the hall of records, then he staggered up to the captain of the royal guard and asked in a squeaky voice " mommy? can I go home now?" then passed out but not before he blew chunks in the captains face.

Crash I told you not to drink to many but NOOOOO!! "Ales have no effect on dragons" i bet you dont remember anything from that wild party lol

:D, sounds like a epic party
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,386 Arc User
      starswordc wrote: »

... That would actually be a really awesome crossover.
      Don't tempt me. I'm still trying to get Capt. Kevin Tamlin across the Commonwealth so he can recover the device he needs to get the Wizard back to his home universe. :smile:
      Lorna-Wing-sig.png