test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A small change request: Ferengi Missiles

lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
The Ferengi Rapid Fire Missiles are currently fore weapons only, unlike the Kentari missiles. Could we please have them changed so they can be equipped aft? I'm using both at the moment but I'd prefer to have the Kentari missiles fore and the Ferengi missiles aft.
Q9BWcdD.png

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Aren't those missiles part of a set that has mines?

If they are then that'll be the reason they are fore only
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    That may be the case, but I'd still like to be able to equip them aft.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    But... the Star Trek version of an Itano Circus! It's just not a missile spam without a metric ton of missiles!
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    but we can't have that until we get MOAR missiles - so make it happen cryptic​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I'm happy with having the Ferengi and Kentari ones. I just want to be able to have the Kentari ones at the front and the Ferengi at the rear.
    Q9BWcdD.png