test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The new DS9 and me

I've been exploring DS9 on tribble and thought I'd share some of my clips as well as my impressions of the revamp. If anyone else would like to post their stuff here, feel free.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
We have a diplomat overboard!!!1!!!1

We also have Rom docked at a phaser array. Well, Quark always said he was an idiot.

I love the "Come to Quarks" song in the background

The addition of a transporter room, and the ability to dock instead of just beaming in is amazing. Moreso since we have the choice of beaming vs docking.

LTS Since 2012
do1ao9.jpg

Comments

• Options
    zanibarzanibar Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    You really didn't show the bigger highlights such as the colors and Quarks bar, although the diplomat standing outside was rather amusing indeed! All in all like the new look better, but the drop in scale makes for some tight fits! The Spiral stair cases really have no room for more then a single toon. Agree Quark's bar song is great!
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    They've got guts to put a nagus marauder on the map after what happened with that ship's distribution and the following sh*tstorm.
    That's gonna be ugly once it gets on holodeck.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    They've got guts to put a nagus marauder on the map after what happened with that ship's distribution and the following sh*tstorm.

Probably not as much as you think. Yea there's a lot of shtako flying over how one was qualified as it seemed to be truly random, but lore wise the Grand Nagus would have the most advanced, shiny ship in the Ferengi Alliance. Just like any political leader would.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sisko09sisko09 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    While the inside looks really nice from what I've seen, is the outside still as huge as ever?
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    sisko09 wrote: »
    While the inside looks really nice from what I've seen, is the outside still as huge as ever?

Big as ever, as it will no doubt stay for the foreseeable future.

I await the comedy.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif