test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] 25% off R&D Packs and 30% Off the Lobi Store!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
For the next 24 hours, until 10am PT on 3/29, save 25% on R&D Packs and 30% on almost everything in the Lobi Store!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10852724

Comments

• Options
    o0kami87o0kami87 Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    Cool .. Spent my lobi yesterday but cool.
    First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    lobi sale is not active.
  • Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Sweet, 30% off the Lobi store, it might just be time for me to get the Walker Cla...
    30% off All Items in the Lobi Store Except Ships!

oh, nevermind then. :(
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    qandiceqandice Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Temporal Anomalies, never quite at the rigth time for anyone.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    Lobi sale is live now. Sorry for the delay.
  • Options
    minidariminidari Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    f@$#, I bought herald beam for other character, but it is bound to character. ops....
  • Options
    gluv#6751 gluv Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thank you for listening to feedback and making this a 24 hour event! It is very much appreciated.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    For the next 24 hours, until 10am PT on 3/29, save 25% on R&D Packs and 30% on almost everything in the Lobi Store!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10852724

I laugh at the decision, & it was a thought-out decision, to state, "almost everything," in the post instead of the click-baited link's, "30% off All Items in the Lobi Store Except Ships!".

Cryptic knew if they admitted no sale for the ships in the post less people would click the link.

I do applaud Cryptic though for having the Flash Sale duration of 24 hours since that way more potential customers can utilize it.

Hopefully those Lobi hoarders will find something nice & shiny to buy.
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    Tzenkethi ground set is not on sale... surely this is an oversight as even the newer Discovery gear is reduced.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Tzenkethi ground set is not on sale... surely this is an oversight as even the newer Discovery gear is reduced.

I hope so; I was looking to get it, but not at full price.
  • Options
    locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Flash sale for a full 24 hours?

SOKATH HIS EYES UNCOVERED!

sok.jpg?w=705&h=435&crop=1

• Options
    locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User

Well Shaka when the walls fell. I was going to buy the set on each of my 7 characters. :|

• Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    Color me completely shocked as I sit here at my computer. :o

I have taken chances every so often with this promotion since its introduction. Having given up on actually obtaining what I had hoped for. I just now bought six (6) Infinity Research and Development Packs due to the Flash Sale being all day. After eight (8) years of preaching in favor of, begging for and after having been trolled to death by Cryptic Studios, and having descended into casual gamers pessimism, box number six dropped my hearts desire.

That endgame Constitution-class starship. It is MINE. <3<3<3
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Yeah. Just noticed the Tzenkethi ground set not being reduced. Was thinking of getting the armor as a new outfit for one of my characters, but can't afford it now. :(
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    No day long

No deal
  • Options
    sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    iamynaught wrote: »
    Sweet, 30% off the Lobi store, it might just be time for me to get the Walker Cla...
    30% off All Items in the Lobi Store Except Ships!

oh, nevermind then. :(
    I know, right? It's not like they haven't included ships in previous Lobi sales.