test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    Hi peeps! It's been awhile, I've spent some time out of game.

USS Christopher Lee patrolling the Briar Patch:
    xL1n8gVh.jpg
    hjw0Qzsh.jpg
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    i4aQqoX.jpg
    0rJi3YV.jpg
    wvuOzsK.jpg
    "As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives.
    This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Victory is Life!"
    njflWNG.jpg
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    Today... "What if I told you the Vengeance is upside down", some screenies of the "Cyber Goth Girl Student Witches from Outer Space"...

-imagery redacted-
    These amuse me on general principles. I do wonder what that pistol is (and yes, it's yet another reason the ability to reskin ground weapons should exist)... and the presence of the flashlights has the side-effect of making me wonder again what excuse there is for the non-existence of the Nukara vanity drones (and if they bring those back, they need to be permanent like most other non-combat pets).
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    ...I do wonder what that pistol is...

Krieger Wave Disruptor! *^_^*
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
    Today...just some char shots, a pair of Tholians & K13...

commander_tarsi__001_by_kurumi_morishita-dbzy60b.jpg
    captain_t_lil__001_by_kurumi_morishita-dbzw2a0.jpg
    tholians_by_kurumi_morishita-dbzw1yb.jpg
    lieutenant_deveraux__001_by_kurumi_morishita-dbzw5x7.jpg
    k_13_by_kurumi_morishita-dbz1dg1.jpg
    ashley___r_r_on_k_13__01_by_kurumi_morishita-dbz1dzc.jpg

Higher resolution versions of these + more pics... http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    the New Romulus Cave sure makes for an awesome TOS Background. The Glowy Plants, the Cave, the Colours... in combination with those TOS Chars ... very lovely. <3

You should some with the TOS Holo Boffs o:)@kurumimorishita
    ktyrrell wrote: »
    the New Romulus Cave sure makes for an awesome TOS Background. The Glowy Plants, the Cave, the Colours... in combination with those TOS Chars ... very lovely. <3

You should some with the TOS Holo Boffs o:)@kurumimorishita

Thanks a lot!!! ∩^ω^∩ I really love that map and the TOS uniforms anyway. Awww...and I so would do that, IF I had those Boffs!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ktyrrell wrote: »
    I should take some shots of that just for contrast's sake (my crew has a 'spook' theme going; some imagery can be had back on page 93). That said, the new episode did provide opportunity for imagery of a Tzenkethi FOB (Forward Operating Base)...

24995208907_0e0542a45b_z.jpg

39866470451_713d7b3cc4_z.jpg

...and our first look at what appears to be the strikecraft fielded by a returning OPFOR...
    25992918518_91ec091e54_z.jpg

39866470381_3cca1427cd_z.jpg

25992918698_5fd676fb0b_z.jpg

• salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2018
    Post edited by salacnar070890 on
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Salacnar
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Burnham here! ...today - well, see for yourself... ;)<3

burnham_here____sto_8th_anniversary_by_kurumi_morishita-dc0zpcp.jpg
    my_star_trek_online_characters__federation__2018_by_kurumi_morishita-dc0pfe0.jpg
    u_s_s__burnham__ncc_2226___001_by_kurumi_morishita-dc13r7x.jpg
    u_s_s__burnham__ncc_2226___004_by_kurumi_morishita-dc13slr.jpg
    u_s_s__burnham__ncc_2226___003_by_kurumi_morishita-dc13siw.jpg
    u_s_s__burnham__ncc_2226___002_by_kurumi_morishita-dc13sha.jpg

Higher resolution versions of these + more pics... http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • stobot#7771 stobot Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Beautiful pics everyone. Here is Kirk on the bridge:
    2xBI264.jpg

Please click and zoom in for detail. Cheers.
    Post edited by stobot#7771 on
    Thanks a lot!!! ∩^ω^∩ I really love that map and the TOS uniforms anyway. Awww...and I so would do that, IF I had those Boffs!!!
    And here's the contrasting imagery...

38999823635_d9cab4f32a_z.jpg
    New Romulus' prior occupants left many mysteries for the curious to delve into...

25027191537_dc2d8bfaf5_z.jpg
    ...such as this artifact attributed to its previous inhabitants, the Dewans.

25027191507_c2b8652775_z.jpg
    CSO (Turein) and XO (Elisa Flores)

38999823265_6299f58596_z.jpg
    CMO (Nnanome) and ChEng (Tolsha K'vov)
    note: operators' names left exactly as generated by the game proper. However, Elisa and Turein deliberate resemble Ikkitousen's Ryofu Hōsen and Chinkyū Kōdai, respectively.
    Discovery crew:

tZ2Xcmu.jpg

HLYKQ3u.jpg

Many, many more pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/axck9

Cheers!
    Slightly off topic, but let me thank all you peeps for keeping this thread clear of the toxicity that can often creep into fandoms. With the controversy over Star Trek: Discovery and Star Wars: The Last Jedi, all my favorite websites have just been filled with verbal abuse and hatred. But I can honestly say, I've always found this thread to be clear of all that.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    2xBI264.jpg

Hmm... Maybe I need to see that face from another angle, but that face looks more like Lt. Bailey ( The Corbomite Maneuver ) than Kirk, in my eyes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPii8d8iZoM

I think the Devs have done great work with most of the casts faces (Uhura, Spock, etc) but, so far Kirk and McCoy ae the only ones that, to my mind, are lacking the precision of the others. McCoy looks throughly unshaven while Kirk looks to babyfaced.

IMHO, of course. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    2xBI264.jpg

Hmm... Maybe I need to see that face from another angle, but that face looks more like Lt. Bailey ( The Corbomite Maneuver ) than Kirk, in my eyes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPii8d8iZoM

I think the Devs have done great work with most of the casts faces (Uhura, Spock, etc) but, so far Kirk and McCoy ae the only ones that, to my mind, are lacking the precision of the others. McCoy looks throughly unshaven while Kirk looks to babyfaced.

Kirk I think is intentionally wrong, after all we never see his face clearly in game, so Cryptic intentionally made something that looks like neither Shatner nor Pine.

spiritborn wrote: »
    Kirk I think is intentionally wrong, after all we never see his face clearly in game, so Cryptic intentionally made something that looks like neither Shatner nor Pine.

To clarify, that Kirk was NOT made by Cryptic. That is a custom made design by some friends of mine. They have made custom versions of the TOS, Kelvin, TNG, and Discovery crews (see Discovery pics in my last post). Here are the TOS and Kelvin crews:

https://imgur.com/a/H5EjK

Obviously they are not exact matches, but they are about as close as you can get using the flexibility of the alien gen. Anyway, I just wanted to clarify that point on Kirk. Thanks for the feedback =)
    @themetalstickman I second that!!! <3:)
    q4F10XV.jpg
    And...today...some more of the U.S.S. Burnham & some of the U.S.S. Georgiou...

u_s_s__burnham__ncc_2226___006_by_kurumi_morishita-dc166qf.jpg
    u_s_s__georgiou__ncc_2202___001_by_kurumi_morishita-dc17v2c.jpg
    u_s_s__burnham__ncc_2226___009_by_kurumi_morishita-dc17zqb.jpg
    u_s_s__georgiou__ncc_2202___003_by_kurumi_morishita-dc17vix.jpg
    u_s_s__burnham__ncc_2226___010_by_kurumi_morishita-dc18017.jpg
    u_s_s__georgiou__ncc_2202___002_by_kurumi_morishita-dc17vfi.jpg

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg

That first one totally looks like i should be mounted on the walls at Cryptic Studios
    Salacnar
    Salacnar

That first one totally looks like i should be mounted on the walls at Cryptic Studios

Thank you!!! ∩^ω^∩ I just wished I had done a version without the trails, too...ah well, when I've time I'm probably going to re-shoot it.

q4F10XV.jpg
    Today...U.S.S. Himiko, U.S.S. Burnham & Mirror Ashley...

u_s_s__himiko__ncc_666___001_by_kurumi_morishita-dc1cej6.jpg
    mirror_ashley__001_by_kurumi_morishita-dc1cnt1.jpg
    mirror_ashley__002_by_kurumi_morishita-dc1co2t.jpg
    mirror_ashley__003_by_kurumi_morishita-dc1co6m.jpg
    mirror_ashley__004_by_kurumi_morishita-dc1coaz.jpg
    u_s_s__burnham__ncc_2226___011_by_kurumi_morishita-dc1cf2e.jpg

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Today...U.S.S. Himiko, U.S.S. Burnham & Mirror Ashley...

-imagery redacted-
    Demorecord is all well and useful; I just wish they could devote the time to improve its interface (i.e. add things like reverse play, and integrate it properly into the 'front end' so that you don't have to futz with command-line options).

I am curious as to what, if any, processing that imagery undergoes beyond adding borders and byline.

That characters actually use the foregrip on the DSC rifle properly is a good thing, and something I hope they can extend to the Dranuur longarms).

Of course, the rifle itself is just one of many reasons I wish that weapon reskinning existed as a mechanic... while I've mused about it previously, I've recently had a thought as to how one might be able to reduce the impact on the code base (something brought to my attention here)....

Specifically, the mechanics currently used for ship vanity slots could be adapted (placed in another tab on the character window). Either completely straight (as in allowing you to, for example, place a tetryon rifle in the 'longarm' visual slot so all rifles/PWAs you wield use that model), or these are pull-down menus populated as you find various models in the game.
    edited January 2018
    Today i present to you a TOS Skin version of the Yamashiro

yamashiro___crossfield_class_tos_skin_by_salacnar-dc1gbrw.jpg
    yamashiro___crossfield_class_tos_skin__02_by_salacnar-dc1gh22.jpg
    Post edited by salacnar070890 on
    Salacnar
    edited January 2018
    Gotta say, Crossfield-class with the TOS skin looks pretty dope.
    Og12TbC.jpg

I dare you to do better.
    Admiral Talleth takes a much needed bit of shore leave. What does one call the Romulan version of Netflix?

9gQoQ9ih.jpg
    Og12TbC.jpg

I dare you to do better.