test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Would you have a warp delta starship as a pilot ship?

jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User

Would you have a warp delta starship as a pilot ship? 30 votes

Yes
53%
garaks31blitzy4peterconnorfirstsaekiithjim625relicthiefadmrenlarrecktheraven2378djf021cesitar257tyler002nxenterprise02imperialistsshadowwraith#9264atlantis#9395orangenee#2931 16 votes
No
36%
where2r1binebaneseriousdavecrashdragonnimbullcaltairsistericpostagepaidxyquarzetibernusemily#7094 11 votes
Don’t know
10%
gaevsmanspacehermitbartimaeus#4158 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Yes
    Sure why not. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Yes
    Whats a warp delta?
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,988 Arc User
    Yes
    Whats a warp delta?

28ovpj.jpg
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
      No
      more like t1 or maybe... just maybe t2 starship
    • Options
      avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,197 Arc User
      It looks like the TOS Romulan ship but as a Federation ship. I can't say that I care for it though.
    • Options
      theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,988 Arc User
      Yes
      No. Not at all. Nope. Uh-uh. No way. Not gonna happen. Nah.

But I am glad I could contribute. =3

Each to their own Crash, the Warp Delta is very pleasing to the eye and I would fly her
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • Options
        nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
        No
        I'd rather have a T'liss/T'varo.
        Green people don't have to be.... little.
      • Options
        jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
        It's like someone who'd only ever seen pictures of the TOS Enterprise in passing but was otherwise familiar with sci-fi decided to do their own ship. It's good, but other than sporting a pair of nacelles, it doesn't really look like a Federation ship.

Still, I'd be down for it as an alien ship of some kind with a Pilot seat.
      • Options
        vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
        binebane wrote: »

agreed. not a t6 ship
        Spock.jpg

• Options
        caltaircaltair Member Posts: 135 Arc User
        No
        binebane wrote: »

I agree. I do like the Warp Delta - especially when it was used in the Enterprise episodes "In a Mirror, Darkly" - but I don't think it fits as a Pilot ship, or a T6 ship in general. A T1 or T2 ship would feel much more appropriate.
        But to be honest, I don't think Starfleet needs any more low tier ships either, they have way more than anyone else as it is.
        liCO4Xm.jpg
      • Options
        saekiithsaekiith Member Posts: 534 Arc User
        Yes
        The more options the merrier :)
        Even if I personally wouldn't use it (No real Tac Toon) but others might want it, so why not...
        Selor Andaram Ephelion Kiith
      • Options
        admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
        Yes
        jexsamx wrote: »
        It's like someone who'd only ever seen pictures of the TOS Enterprise in passing but was otherwise familiar with sci-fi decided to do their own ship. It's good, but other than sporting a pair of nacelles, it doesn't really look like a Federation ship.

Still, I'd be down for it as an alien ship of some kind with a Pilot seat.

And the current Federation Pilot ships look like Federation ships? ummmm ok.

fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
        @ren_larreck
      • Options
        rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
        I wouldn't mind an Enterprise era skin for the Daedelus.
        db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
        I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
        The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
      • Options
        asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
        Sadly it looks older in design, and also quite different from how the pilot ships are portrayed to be, as they seem to always have a quite compact an streamlined design. Though the design looks old that would not mean it can't be a tier six as honestly any ship other than small craft can be tier six.

• Options
        xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
        No
        saekiith wrote: »
        The more options the merrier :)
        Even if I personally wouldn't use it (No real Tac Toon) but others might want it, so why not...

Why not indeed, but since the question was "Would YOU use ..." (emphasis mine) I gotta say "no". As I have said before, the only ships that interest me right now are T6 Dyson. The fact that I bought some ships since I said that, which were indubitably not T6 Dyson shouldn't matter ;)
        And the current Federation Pilot ships look like Federation ships? ummmm ok.

Quite similar to the Defiant design. Little more wing, little less nose. So yeah, I can easily see them in the same design class.
        My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries