test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is "Hearts and MInds"?

conallaleconallale Member Posts: 1 Arc User
The Halloween event "Hearts and Minds" should be up by now and while it is showing up on the calendar, hailing is grayed out and it is not in the mission journal. Is it delayed, a bug, or did i get the times wrong?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    You didn't get the times wrong. They got their game wrong. They are just plain out incompetent.
  • Options
    mixfant#9385 mixfant Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    They have a real problem with communication (or should I say lack thereof). It seems "expected" now that anything mentioned in Twitter, event calendar, etc. pertaining to dates/times are generally false. They really need to overhaul their entire communication/social media department (if they even have one). When the community begins to expect incompetence - well you do the math.

Not only that, but when there are issues, there's rarely any kind of acknowledgement of the issue. I know there were a lot of people in Armada chat last night asking where it was. Yes the even calendar and Twitter said at 9 pm, but their website said "around 9 pm EST". However, when people are asking for it hours later - that's just a slap in the face to dedicated Star Trek fans.
  • Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    I'm having a different, if related, issue. I found it in Beta Quadrant, started it fine but then my away team officer went and broke the mission (bloody trigger finger that one)... and now I'm locked out of it till after the event ends...
    oldracesbanner.jpg