test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Everything is soooo sloooooowwwwww....

jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
Falling asleep using the Exchange....

It took about 3 minutes to enter Romulan Command from the Adventure Zone....

I opened an advanced R&D box... It took a little over a minute to receive the contents

zzz....zzz....zzz...
Post edited by jaguarskx on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,052 Community Moderator
    The Exchange has been rather slow today...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Lets not get started on what would happen if they add yet another rep grind thingo as well...
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2017
    Yea I have noticed this occur's - it not only the exchange though.

Sometimes even trying to move something off my Captain or one of the bridge officer's you select unequip and it can take 1-3 minutes before anything happen. I've noticed this lag occurring sometimes even when rewarding mission reward's with items or gear sometimes.

Not sure why this occur's as I've seen it at least twice following the maintenance on a Thursday. I've also seen it at least two other times on Monday - Wednesday just prior to maintenance.

Seems they either hired someone new or they are forgetting to do their typical Database management practices cause it becoming a regular occurrence seeing not only the exchange but many things operating very slow.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    could be allot of people patching.
    Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
    Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)
  • Options
    daciaeternadaciaeterna Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    Exchange not working again this morning ...
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    After switching from EU proxy over US proxy to no proxy I was able to get my toons loaded slowly, nice.

No hope for the exchange though and I needed to slay two dragons and free a princess before the fleet projects accepted donations from the coffer.

All in all the 8 hour maintenance last Tuesday feels really worth it.

Glad the guys at Cryptic and PWE keep up the good work.
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Sigh. Exchange ridiculously slow. Was going to spend another 20 bucks during this upgrade weekend, now absolutely not going to while things are like this. Nothing much else to say. Sad.