test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Internal Error

Just tried to log into Arc and all I get is this:

The Arc server encountered an internal error. Please wait a moment and try logging in again.

Anyone else?
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Yup. Just tried it and got the same message. So it's not just you.

I even waited a few moments, like a minute or so, before trying again, with the same result. So far, four log on attempts and no luck with either.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    omega6theta1omega6theta1 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Same here.
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    So, restarted both PC and wifi, and now it seems to be working
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Well, I waited awhile after I posted and then tried restarting my modem/wireless and got in.

Didn't try signing in before restarting, but *Shrug*, either way, the issue is settled. Now can get Arc Quests done.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Well, it keeps happening. I do Arc Quests for some family members who play STO.

Got two of them done and then get the internal error message trying to sign in someone else. Restarting computer seemed to work that time, then tried signing in my other acct (I have a LTS and a FTP acct now and I'm not the only one from this forum who does lol)

Got the same internal error message, then waited a few moments like it said that time and signed in. Think Arc might be having issues today.

Still, since this is the last one, it'll stay signed in today. Easy enough to swap to the other acct in the STO window.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    bpeachee#6840 bpeachee Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I purchased Zen this morning.. Bank account confirms purchase , Arc confirms purchase , STILL no Zen..
  • Options
    salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    I purchased Zen this morning.. Bank account confirms purchase , Arc confirms purchase , STILL no Zen..

I have had the same problem with log-in and just clicked sign in and it got me through but im still waiting on my Zen that i bought today (Paypal confirms i bought it)
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Options
    chkargh#2024 chkargh Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I have the same.

I have had the same problem with log-in and just clicked sign in and it got me through but im still waiting on my Zen that i bought today (Paypal confirms i bought it)

Qapla'!
  • Options
    chkargh#2024 chkargh Member Posts: 50 Arc User

Qapla'!
  • Options
    bpeachee#6840 bpeachee Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Well Im glad its not just me.. Thought for a moment my account had been TRIBBLE... lol