test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Offering 10,000 refined Dilithium for each toon that helps me start fleet

pryor#5476 pryor Member Posts: 567 Arc User
Thats right, im done getting jacked aroud by these children, im starting my own fleet, im offering 10,000 refined Dilithium to each 4 toons that can meet me at earth space dock fleet kiosk, just join my team, once we have a total of 5 players on team, it will be done, the toon you use MUST NOT CURRENTLY BE IN A FLEET or it wont work, the exchange is down, headed to earth space dock now.
Discord: Pryor#2941

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    pryor#5476 wrote: »
    Ok, if you have at least 400 Dilithium, go buy 1 ZEN, then sell the 1 ZEN to me for 10,000...... You got paid....

This makes absolutely no sense.

I'll make it real easy for you.. you want to pay 10k Dilithium to each of the 4 players. You're looking to spend 40,000 Dilithium.. cool.

For about 37,500 Dilithium, you can buy one master key for 125 Zen (300:1 exchange)

You can sell that Master Key on the exchange for just under 5 Million EC.

Buy a key, sell it, and offer 1 Million EC to each of the 4 people that help you. Not only do you save 2500 Dilithum, but you also make almost a million EC on the exchange.

Stop making everything so damn complicated.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    I've enjoyed reading this "exchange" but I'm not sure that pryor gets it?
  • Options
    theshroudedtheshrouded Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    pryor I want to clear some things up with you.

First: off you must not play every often but I can tell you one thing everybody has said offering ec for help in starting a new fleet will work better then offering dilithium.

Second: do you ever look at the exchange master keys as of last night are going for 4,750,000 ec and I can tell you it will sell within 5 minutes of posting it on the exchange.

there you have your ec to offer to people which is going to work better then offering dilithium.
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    pryor I want to clear some things up with you.

First: off you must not play every often but I can tell you one thing everybody has said offering ec for help in starting a new fleet will work better then offering dilithium.

Second: do you ever look at the exchange master keys as of last night are going for 4,750,000 ec and I can tell you it will sell within 5 minutes of posting it on the exchange.

there you have your ec to offer to people which is going to work better then offering dilithium.

^ What he just said.

And yes, lockbox keys sell very, very fast on the Exchange, so just be extra-careful not to forget a zero when setting their price. You don't want to sell one of then for 480.000 ec instead of the intended 4.800.000 ec...
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,806 Arc User
    I'm offering a free Eppoh to whoever helps me to get playable Voth in the game.

Don't you want an Eppoh friend? We'll discuss the details of how I expect to transfer those at a later point ;)
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    Reasons to just join a better fleet: You'll have access to stuff very quickly; you might get a community including some helpful players; solo building a fleet is very very slow and the number of fleet holding is high, which means you'll never get the thing into a state that will allow you to buy good stuff.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    What i get, is im going to buy a lock box key....... That suck....... Put it on the exchange to sell, you say 4 to 5 mil......... Let me inform you that that much energy credits is hard to come by, and to sell something that high of price....... Ill be waiting for a while.
    I can tell you that i was not inmpressed with the lock box keys, i payed all that Zen, only to get some worthless bull **** out of the lock box, im not buying lock box keys, thats a total rip off.

Do you have a learning disability?

I'm genuinely asking, because I don't want to type the reply I have in my head if you do.

No one said anything about gambling...

I'm sure you won't read my post but I'm going to hold back my comments and try one more time..

You wanted to pay people 10k Dilithum each.

You wanted 4 people to join.

You were going to spend 40,000 Dilithum to get people to join your fleet. Are you still with me? We're on the same page here.. right? Great..

The problem is, you can't give people Dilithum. People pay people in Energy Credits to join fleets but you want to spend Dilithum.

This means you need to convert your Dilithum to Energy Credits to pay people. Understand?

One lock box key will cost you 37,500 Dilithum if you convert the Dilithum to Zen and use the Zen to by one single key.

You don't have to gamble with the key.. you don't use it to open boxes.. you're right.. boxes suck, don't use the key. You sell the key and use the money you get from the key to pay people to join your fleet.

You still spend just under 40k Dilithium, which is want you want. You will get 4 people to join your fleet and you'll also make a million EC.

I'm trying to help you, stop being a hard headed TRIBBLE and listen to what I'm telling you. You are always making things harder then they have to be, I'm telling you how to get what you want and you're being nothing but rude.

You're welcome.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    What i get, is im going to buy a lock box key....... That suck....... Put it on the exchange to sell, you say 4 to 5 mil......... Let me inform you that that much energy credits is hard to come by, and to sell something that high of price....... Ill be waiting for a while.
    I can tell you that i was not inmpressed with the lock box keys, i payed all that Zen, only to get some worthless bull **** out of the lock box, im not buying lock box keys, thats a total rip off.

Selling lockbox keys is universally recognized as the most efficient way to gain EC. Not later than two days ago, i was able to buy a Tholian Tarantula Dreadnought for circa 200.000.000 EC by selling about 40 keys on the Exchange. And it took me less than 30 minutes to do so.
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    i believe, you are one console. and join an active friendly fleet. they are out there. like the fleets you are mentioning. i hear priorityone fleet/armada is a good one.
  • Options
    Pryor its not just money, fleet projects are time gated - you can't just throw a fortune at it and get them done quickly. The wiki details just how much is required for each holding and its absurd for somene to try to solo all that in a game that will probably only last a couple of years.
  • Options
    I can send you a fleet invite that will provide access to all the fleet stuff currently in the game. My internet access is really slow until my isp sends some replacement gear, it should by middle of next week. If you start a fleet today by middle of next week you will have unlocked access to no fleet gear.