test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auto-Executes are all reset every new map.

feveefevee Member Posts: 45 Arc User
I know I was complaining about auto execute in a previous discussion, but now it seems all of them are gone everytime I load a new map. Space or ground, everything goes back to manual control. Are we supposed to put a stop to the game and reset them to our preference every time we go anywhere?

Comments

• edii#9179 edii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Having the same issue. Every time I switch between space and ground the settings change to default
  • sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    yes, can confirm it - skills are gone everytime i switch between ground & space
    pls fix, crypic
  • london1#3483 london1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Menu wheel reset to default after I went from space to ground
  • direwolf016#2451 direwolf016 Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    Can confirm. Arguably potentially game-breaking. Please fix ASAP :(
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    GET YOUR TRIBBLE TOGETHER ALREADY CRYPTIC!!!! Another update, another game breaking bug. Are you for real??? Or are you pulling our leg with this???

FIX THIS IMMEDIATELLY!!!! Not like the Nimbus disaster that took forever to fix.

ACT NOW!!!!
  • sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    yes, totaly game-breaking.. not gonna set up my skills 20 times a day :(
    Post edited by sleepwalker#8777 on
  • hawksytshawksyts Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Same problem over here..this is game breaking for me :(
  • jamesf3000#9736 jamesf3000 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    This is challenging to say the least. This requires time for everyone to set all skills before starting any mission, PvE, PvP, etc. If the PvE has a time limit, this reduces the chance of success, and there's a high chance that other team mates will forget to auto-set skills every time they join something, so they're weaker and less helpful. Many people will get discouraged by the constant setting of these skills and will choose not to do it, so it'll be harder to find people to meet the minimum required players to start PvE/PvP.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,677 Community Manager
    There is a fix for the auto-execute ability issue on Console, and it will go live with next Tuesday's maintenance. Thanks for your patience.
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Appreciate the speed of this getting resolved. Thumbs up!
  • Definitely more irritating than the machinegun glitch, this one happens each and every time I transfer from ground to space, and vice versa. I mean, yeah, saving the loadout helps bypass it, but why should I have to do that just because another lazy programmer has spilt mountain dew on the servers again. Hope Tuesday's fix actually works.
  • fishhead1986fishhead1986 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Anyone else affected by the game crashing mines doing it every mission I do? Xbox one
  • captcoquicaptcoqui Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    yeah just logged on earlier and was like what is going on with the auto execute. I thought maybe it was just a one time thing because of the update. however, it's everytime I go from ground to space it resets.
  • feveefevee Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    There is a fix for the auto-execute ability issue on Console, and it will go live with next Tuesday's maintenance. Thanks for your patience.

Tomorrow? Good, thanks for getting on it.

Now can you guys address auto-executes interrupting character interactions?