Install Arc
Options

Fan-Fiction: The most Foolish Klingon.

124»

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Patrick...if the war is over, and they are going out on a new adventure....
    Don't you think it would be better to start it out in a new book?

Note: I would say write a prologue in the new story......go back to the Academy and the day they found the ancient records in the blast chamber.

Then go to chapter 1 and start this new adventure with the qo'nos bortaS and Praxis.
    Post edited by where2r1 on
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    patrickngo wrote: »
    oh, war's not over yet, just an armistice at this point, a 'negotiated cease fire'...the alliance is still some years in the future.

OK Patrick. Carry on... :)

I will have to catch up with this all later...
    Still drained from whatever was wrong with me yesterday, no energy what so ever.
    Going back to bed and moping...heck with this computer stuff.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    'son of nobody'...is that even possible?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
    'son of nobody'...is that even possible?​​
    If, for some reason, no father is recorded, or if the father is discommendated under circumstances that don't cover his entire clan, the child might be listed as "son of nobody". (John M. Ford's novel The Final Reflection also gave us the "Houses of the Lineless Ones", children with no acknowledged parents at all - the equivalent of orphans in our society - but I have no idea if these exist in Patrick's Klingon Empire.)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    I also recall Alexander Rozhenko introducing himself in "Sons and Daughters" with the line, "I have no House. My honor will be my own." This while Worf was standing in the same room, an insult for his failure as a father.

Episode was a dud by DS9 standards, but it had the odd interesting moment.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    takeshi6takeshi6 Member Posts: 752 Arc User
    Very fun story. :)
    76561198160276582.png