test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where Are The Prize Ships From "Time And Tide"?

fletch57fletch57 Member Posts: 318 Arc User
this happened awhile back for my fed toon and today for my klingon toon. supposed to get a T6 flight deck raptor and the pastek ship. can't find it anywhere. is there a bug?

Best Answers

• snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2017 Answer ✓
    fletch57 wrote: »
    when I completed the mission,a drop down indicated I was to recieve a token? for for the USS pastek and a T6 flight deck raptor.my question was how do pick these up? what's an admiralty card?

When you reach Vice Admiral 51.. 52?

You get access to admiralty. This works the same way you set up duty assignments for your officers, just with starships.

So you can only send the ships you win as admiralty cards to missions, you cannot fly them yourself.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    The Admiralty Cards are automatically added to your Admiralty 'Fleet' when you get them.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns

Answers

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Only one mission rewards a ship, Temporal Ambassador. "Time and Tide" if I remember right is the one that awards the Admiralty pack, which gives you ship cards for use in Admiralty missions, not actual ships.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Yes, the USS Pastek. That Admiralty Card was from the Mission indicated above. It is the only Card given out by a Mission.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • fletch57fletch57 Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    when I completed the mission,a drop down indicated I was to recieve a token? for for the USS pastek and a T6 flight deck raptor.my question was how do pick these up? what's an admiralty card?
    ok,my klingon toon is level 60.where are these ships located so I can learn how to use them?thanks.
    never mind,I got it.[dooh]