test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic Emails - 3 Day XP Boost and Holo-BOFFs

Comments

• Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    I didn't see any other threads of this "specific variety".. So here goes.

First of all... I've never received these freebie/gift emails before, but on this night I finally received one ! And it's the best one I could've ever hoped for !

My very own TOS Holo bridge crew.
    My God man... I love you for this PW.

Thank you for this amazing gift. *wipes tear away*
    Honestly it felt really nice getting that email.. I really appreciate this.

Just wanted that to be known.

-Taylor1701d

[img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Yeay Taylor. GZ to you man. B)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Yeay Taylor. GZ to you man. B)

Thanks brother !
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,348 Community Moderator
    HUqGaiT.png

Thread: FROM AN OL' TOS FAN - TY SO MUCH FOR THE TOS BRIDGE CREW
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    @tarran61

Your thread has been merged here. Please, do not open another thread with the same topic.
    @baddmoonrizin
    I was wondering what happened to the first post, sorry I didn't realize I was in this topic when I made the 1st post, not seeing my topic I posted the other.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    Well I am very very happy with Cryptic over the last few days. Wednesday night I got the TOS bridge crew and last night I got the XP Boost and the Holo Leeta so I am a happy camper. Now if they would only give me the T6 Miranda I would be even Happier LOL
  • Options
    darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    carter60 wrote: »
    how does one get the holo-crew really?

I checked my email but didnt see anything. But then i opened the promo tab and there was the TOS crew. So check anyways! Thank you Cryptic!
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    The giveaways are much appreciated....

... as is this thread, which prompted me to look in my junk mail folder....
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Got the email about the XP Boost being awarded around lunch today. Logged in with the Character that I wanted the Boost on, it was in the Promotions Tab and I claimed it. You need the awarding email for it to show up in the Promotions Tab.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I got one for Holo-Leeta, which somehow seems to have unlocked Dabo Leeta since I already had Admiral.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    koppsterkoppster Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    I got the XP boost email 3 days ago. I've been logging in for the requisite 3 days. No XP boost :neutral:
  • Options
    orphenlegatoorphenlegato Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I haven't received any thing yet. Guess I'm not cool enough for these boffs.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I received the initial XP Boost email on 5/15 and received the confirmation to go get the award today, 5/19.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    vicormavicorma Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Nothing here.....
    Hera%20squad%20logo1a.png
  • Options
    samargathasamargatha Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I got the mail days ago. Got nothing. About the doffs, got nothing at all. I expect nothing. Probably cause I'm not using ARC, but then, I'm more happy not using it and getting nothing than using it and getting stuff.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    Ever think CBS/Paramount who own Trek and is a US based company wanted the home market for Trek to only have them first?

Possible, but IMO doubtful. Most US people who would get it earlier wouldn't care if others got it too, while it may pee off the others. Only ones happy are the people of the "yeah, I am special, I got this before you just because" variety, which is probably not the customer base you like to entertain the most.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    there is an account setting in ARC tha tmust be enabled to get promotional emails, IIRC it's under language settigns.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    there is an account setting in ARC tha tmust be enabled to get promotional emails, IIRC it's under language settigns.

I was wondering why I never get these e-mails...thanks for the tip.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    I do not log in through Arc or Steam for that matter though I could use either to do so. I launch the STO executable directly. I got all three emails, TOS Bridge Crew, Holo Leeta Selection, and the XP Boost.

I only use Arc to log in if there is some direct giveaway there (Khan Outfit). I now have three separate Holo Leeta Selection Bridge Officer Selection Items in my Promotions Tab.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    stoodoggstoodogg Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    How do you claim the epic boost?
    Panel member, Tribbles In Ecstasy
  • Options
    chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    stoodogg wrote: »
    How do you claim the epic boost?

Not entirely sure. I don't see anything under the promotions tab in the C-Store. I'm positive I logged in for 3 consecutive days, 4 days if I include the day I got the email.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • Options
    chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Got the email about the XP Boost being awarded around lunch today. Logged in with the Character that I wanted the Boost on, it was in the Promotions Tab and I claimed it. You need the awarding email for it to show up in the Promotions Tab.

Ah. I should read more posts. I tend to skim through threads that are more than 4 pages.

I did not receive the reward email yet. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • Options
    r5e4w3q2r5e4w3q2 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    I wonder if some part of the process is done by hand, 5 days into my 3 days now but maybe weekends don't count?
  • Options
    koppsterkoppster Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Finally got the reward email last night. 6 days after the initial email. Was able to claim the 10k boost in the Promotions tab of the C-Store.
  • Options
    The 10k Boost lasted for about 10 seconds as I applied it just before collecting all my Admiralty awards. It was nice to get that reward but they really ought to up the ante on that, like a Spec Point or the equivalent of a Level pre-50, given the price they are charging for that in the C-Store.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    the only account that got these emails is my main account... the only one to have spent $ on zen. the alt accounts that subbed for 1 month did not get these emails.
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    I got lucky and received the e-mail for the XP boost the beginning of last week. (Didn't get SUPER lucky and get the BOff and ship e-mails unfortunately :'( )

However, after playing everyday, and checking my promotions tab, I still haven't seen anything pop up there. Seems like broken giveaway is broken. :(
  • Options
    richarddoverricharddover Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    Today my brother-in-law told me about 2 emails he received, to pick up a few promos. Brother is a lifetime player, like myself.
    My wife mentioned she also received the same 2 emails.
    I received no such mails. Thinking I might have missed them, I logged in, to see if I could claim anything, but found I had nothing.

Anyone else have this issue, or know what the deal is?
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    I got one for Holo-Leeta, which somehow seems to have unlocked Dabo Leeta since I already had Admiral.

If you got Leeta from Chase Masterson's charity promotion: that was only the admiral. The one you got "from the e-mail" is choice of. If you open up the old promo (you should have two different now under the promo tab), it is still only Mirror Leeta.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries