test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Calling S.S. Azura in sector space, account bank not working

sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
edited August 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Getting this when I try to access the account bank. Everything else was working fine and was accessable on ground. Happening on all characters.

b3pfgn.jpg
1xe027q.png
Post edited by sgtfloydpepper#7911 on

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Have you ever been able to access the account bank in the past ? The image you posted looks exactly like what I used to see when I first started playing. Then I did some research and found out that the account bank is only available to subscribers. So, I subscribed for one month, got my account bank access and some other nice perks and then cancelled the subscription. The account bank is one of the perks that you keep even after cancelling.

Of course I have since them gone LTS, but the account bank and the other perks you get to keep was well worth the cost of a one month sub.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    arionisa wrote: »
    Have you ever been able to access the account bank in the past ? The image you posted looks exactly like what I used to see when I first started playing. Then I did some research and found out that the account bank is only available to subscribers. So, I subscribed for one month, got my account bank access and some other nice perks and then cancelled the subscription. The account bank is one of the perks that you keep even after cancelling.

Of course I have since them gone LTS, but the account bank and the other perks you get to keep was well worth the cost of a one month sub.

I've been LTS since 2010, so no, not a subscription issue.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    Same issue here with my temporal agent, have tried it on any other characters. Can't access the account bank from Azura in sector space after calling in the freighter either through the direct account bank click (as per OP's screenshot) or the character bank tab (which doesn't appear to exist as it only allows access to the characters bank). I can access normally from any ground map.

Haven't tried it on any other characters, so can only verify it on my temporal agent.
  • Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    I've seen this bug once myself, didnt think much of it at the time, within the last week or so.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    @sqwished

This seems to have started after maintenance on the 25th.

oh-brother.gif?w=350&h=200&crop=1
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @crypticspartan#0627 @borticuscryptic

Ahem. Ya'll broke the interocitor again...
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    arionisa wrote: »

Non-subscribers can activate their account bank by buying the slots in the C-Store. You don't necessarily have to subscribe to get the account bank.

And it's not just Agents of Yesterday temporal agents with this issue. It happens with all of my characters that try to access the account bank via the S.S. Azura
  • Options
    And it's not just Agents of Yesterday temporal agents with this issue. It happens with all of my characters that try to access the account bank via the S.S. Azura

Yep, same here. Not functioning on all my toons.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    Ditto. All characters...I can access account bank from starship bridge, and on ESD....but when I call in the s.s. azura, the account bank is disabled. Damn pirates have re-taken control of the Azura...I guess I'll have to go kill all those pesky Orion pirates again.
  • Options
    crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    @crypticspartan#0627 @borticuscryptic

Ahem. Ya'll broke the interocitor again...

That wasn't either of us, but I passed that bug along Thursday.
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Saw that, but small craft/ship works if you have a shared bank account.

Edit: meant going to shuttle/ship bridge, off course... sorry.
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
  • Options
    zebramaniiizebramaniii Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I havethis issue as well, on my Romulan when I call the suliban cell ships it has the same message when I select account bank. I report the issue with ticket ID #4,072,111
    ***Sausages for All***
    Federation - Mirel II, Tala Lyleh sh'Ezlem, Vro'kul, Jahrel, Giweatu, Jhrol th'Ezlem, Katariina Rebane, Eleftheria Palaiologou, Surel, Saimon, TheEfficientSaurian
    KDF -Mirel I, Anirez Norai, Talash
    Romulans - T'Lara, Makath 'The Needle' Ayailat, Mirel III
  • Options
    Still needs a fix...
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    THIS POST IS NOT A FIX, is not about a fix or any technicality, and does NOT ignore/diminish (or delay) the significance of the bug or the rapid need of a fix.

Meanwhile I'm only able to recommend a workaround - if you have a fleet with *TIER 2 MAIN* Starbase or Spire with a transport to it too, you can use it for banking and more (you will have a transwarp CD then), and for shared bank managing (if you own a shared bank account) you can simply go to your (shuttle craft/ship) bridge without any CD.

I do hope this will be fixed and know it does NOT come instead of any fix, but meanwhile, as we can't fix that, this workaround seems useful and this is what I do.

*Tier 2 main on the holding makes your Starbase/Spire having a bank (and other useful facilities). This is a single transwarp. This is why it was mentioned.

I'd personally like using small craft's bridge for a fast shared bank only use, as the bank is easier to find in the small place as opposed to the bigger ship's bridge, no CD, easy leaving (and you are in the same place after), and typically Spire for heavier banking/mailing etc.
  • Options
    vylaravylara Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Seeing this too.
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Happened to me as well. On all my chars. Then, I discovered I could still access my Account Bank via visiting my Bridge or a Small Craft. So I downgraded this from 'bug' to 'minor irritant which might be fixed someday in the far future.'
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    wisecasperwisecasper Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Yes, if there was bank access at Vlugta asteroid field so I could retrieve my preferred dilithium claims I probably would not have even noticed the feature was missing. I still think they should add a portable Ferengi Merchant Exchange, mail, bank, Lobi Store and dabo table elite ground device to one of the stores, probably the Lobi Consortium store so players can also get access from any ground map.
    Rj6YZR.gif
    @Wisecasper
    Non-faction Ship Bridge Collector and Junk Hauler with alt-itis

Contact in-game to add your fleet to a casual, friendly Armada
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Still broken on the SS Azure 2. The Account Bank, as a work around, is available on your Ship or Shuttle Bridge, but this may mean wasting valuable time as you go to the Bridge to get stuff from the Account Bank, then having the Freighter time out on you because of that.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    Workaround or not, this needs to be fixed. It's too time consuming to have to swap maps every damn time.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    @ambassadorkael#6946

So, it's been 6 months, this is still broken. It'd be nice to have this fixed like it was supposed to be, ages ago.

1xe027q.png
  • Options
    criminiuscriminius Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    I'll second that.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Still broken yesterday.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    Still broken at the end of April. 8 months. Getting close to 10% of the game's existence. Is there any update on this bug?