What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

+ Logic dictates it is best that these RnD ships are RnG! +

2»

Comments

• tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    coolbatman wrote: »
    <sarcasm>and the current american president is the best one ever, and the whole world loves him !!!!<sarcasm off>

Dont say that, some may believe it, some do...

Edit: Not me btw.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    <sarcasm>and the current american president is the best one ever, and the whole world loves him !!!!<sarcasm off>

Someone's upset

Personally, I like how he's making folks uncomfortable, personally. B)

Anyhow, wonder how high the ship hoarders are gonna try to this time around.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    i actually liked his predacessor.........

he was a lying puppet like all the rest, sir.

Anyhow, back to topic.
    wonder if we'll see these one in the infinity boxes at some time or not.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Anyhow, wonder how high the ship hoarders are gonna try to this time around.
    Well, considering that there's none on the exchange and people are offering to buy them for over a billion, I'd say that "hoarders" are doing just fine.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
    ahhh, heres an idea: former country leaders DOFFS, wouldn't you like to have margret thatcher or say jimmy carter as doffs that you could send on missions?????

politicians as doffs are great for 'execution' missions would be great.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Would Cryptic make more money by introducing these ships in the C-Store or as part of a RNG system? Putting them in the C-Store means that more people will buy them while a RNG system will mean that it costs more per item on average. There are a ton of people that would have bought the Enterprise-J or Tier 6 Constitution if it was in the C-Store, but would never touch them since they were part of a R&D Event.
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    An interesting article about the law and lockboxes. Includes some excerpts from actual legal people. Basically, it's very murky and like all these sorts of things it's just a matter of time before the laws actually catch up to the times and make things clearer one way or another.

http://massivelyop.com/2017/01/17/__trashed-3/
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    speaking of Fallout series, you need bottle caps as currencies.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    risian4 wrote: »
    Just because someone posts an opinion that you don't share, doesn't mean he's trolling. And you may not like it, that doesn't make the arguments he's posting less valid.

No, but when you make the same thread over and over again just to keep the arguments going, you're trolling no matter what side of the argument you're on.
    Yep. I don't make the rules.

No you don't, but you happily exploit them.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It is a public service, just see what he says on his Avatar. He works diligently for his Charitable Trust for the masses.

Of course he has received many kind words, he 'is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.'
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns