Install Arc
Options

Holy Zen/Dilithium collapse Batman!!

206 and falling!!

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,878 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    It's the dilithium prize pack! Think of all that dilithium siphoning out of the bloated coffers of the player base. The last time it came around prices hit around the same mark (not sure if I ever saw it dip below 200.)

It's difficult to say when we'll see this event happen again (it probably depends on macro-economic dil/zen exchange factors that we have absolutely no data on, so take it easy arm-chair prognosticators) but the big point for the community is to take advantage of it. If old event items interest you, then start buying packs. If they don't, then start buying zen. Even if you don't need it now, zen will buy everything else in the game (through selling keys on the exchange, opening lock boxes for lobi, ect.) So, don't miss this opportunity to snag some extra purchasing power.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    newromulan#1567 newromulan Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Sadly I bought about 3300 in zen around 290 - but I spend the last 2 hours going through 30 toons and cashing in the Temporal/Delta rewards - added another 1000 zen and will refine about 750k dilithium over the weekend. should net me about 3500 more zen
  • Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    It's nice to see it down to the current level, back to where it was when I started playing the game. I've always felt that around here would be a good balance for everyone.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I woke up to 3000 Zen as I had a unbought offer at 200 Dil/Zen set up from the last Phoenix event I forgot to withdraw.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Cryptic's found a great tool to control the Dil Exchange.
  • Options
    jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Soon I will own that Moon I want. R1hkWBQ.png​​
    Thats no moon.......

It's your mom! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    like we needed yet another topic about this @newromulan#1567
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    Thats no moon.......

*Warps in to the STF*
    Death_star1.png
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Thats no moon.......

that_big_poke_ball_in_the_sky_by_decrepitmonkey.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    that_big_poke_ball_in_the_sky_by_decrepitmonkey.png

latest?cb=20141216163311
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    It's the dilithium prize pack! [snip] It's difficult to say when we'll see this event happen again.

I predicted a couple weeks ago that it could happen around now, based on my assumption that it would be either a 3 or 6 month recurring promotion. Seems 3 months is a safe bet.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    It's the dilithium prize pack! [snip] It's difficult to say when we'll see this event happen again.

I predicted a couple weeks ago that it could happen around now, based on my assumption that it would be either a 3 or 6 month recurring promotion. Seems 3 months is a safe bet.

bRjLLk0.png
    /channel_join grind
  • Options

bRjLLk0.png

giphy.gif
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    Ah a return to the good old days remember when it was 156 or so Dilth to 1 zen? Back when the 8000 a day refining cap made sense.
  • Options
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    Ah a return to the good old days remember when it was 156 or so Dilth to 1 zen? Back when the 8000 a day refining cap made sense.

I prefer a 500/1 exchange rate myself ...
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »

I prefer a 500/1 exchange rate myself ...

SO DO I
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    nimbull wrote: »
    Thats no moon.......

*Warps in to the STF*
    Death_star1.png

Then warps back out and back in again... ;)
  • Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    $6000 "wall" at 200. Good chance it will evaporate tomorrow lol
  • Options
    nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    They did good, put in stuff people wanted, made it cost dil.

Dil sink -> low dilex.

Dil sink = not as bad as I thought it would be.

Phoenix boxes = eff'ing A.
  • Options
    fluffymooffluffymoof Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    It will dip to around 198 Dil per Zen before it's all over. I didn't see it dip below that during the last Phonics Box event.
    One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,197 Arc User
    And I was expecting them to do it once every year but not so close like this.
  • Options
    nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    nimbull wrote: »
    Thats no moon.......

*Warps in to the STF*
    Death_star1.png

Then warps back out and back in again... ;)

With camera stuck inside due to ship size. :smiley:
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • Options
    fluffymooffluffymoof Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    Of course, right now is the perfect time to get into playing the exchange market, so long as you can resist the allure of the Phonics Box.

Buy what Zen you can, sell that Zen when the price goes back up, then buy MORE ZEN once the next Phonics Box event hits. Take advantage of this event.
    One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • Options
    lapprenticellapprenticel Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    Current zen price is ... 201 dil BUT the 200 dil offers are down from 660,000 or so to under 400,000. Zen might actually drop below 200 before the event is finished.
  • Options
    starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    Sweet Someone got 24million Refined Dill from all my Toons LOL
  • Options
    starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    LMAO Who Said The DiL Exchange would never go back down Again?