test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login Server Timeouts

All attempts to login result in timeouts from the login server. Problem still occurring as of 11:51am Central Time US.

Comments

• otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    I am also experiencing trouble with log in server and account server
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Still happening, eight weeks later. It's part of the reason why I've all but given up on this game, and gone back to another one that's had exactly two server-related issues in 10 years.
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • iamtask#5792 iamtask Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same here
  • bareherebarehere Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same. May I ask where you guys are located?
    I have had this issue for ages as have my friends in my area.
    We are in Australia on the Optus network in Queensland and also cannot get past character screen.
    Just about to call it quits on this game
  • illiana136#6616 illiana136 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ditto, I get th the "loading your command console. please wait" and it just stays there til it times out. Australia here too, east coast.
    About to jump across to steam and see if the dame issue occurs there. :(
  • gasparulisesgasparulises Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    well I have same problem I use server 3 in the USA and now the verification page is offline. I was playing in the morning I don't what going on now. I was chat with support said until 5:30pm the game no be online again for the central time will 2:30pm. I hope that fix all our problems with the login
  • kirk2811kirk2811 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Same problem here since the beginning of the anniversary event. Can't log in between 8:30 am to 9 pm pacific time. I only get login timeouts. I can only play now between 10:30 pm to 6:30 am pacific. My internet connection is fine, I'm getting tired of this, any ideas why is this happening?
  • kirk2811kirk2811 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    kirk2811 wrote: »
    Same problem here since the beginning of the anniversary event. Can't log in between 8:30 am to 9 pm pacific time. I only get login timeouts. I can only play now between 10:30 pm to 6:30 am pacific. My internet connection is fine, I'm getting tired of this, any ideas why is this happening?

I'm still having this problem. Just in case anyone can help me...