test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Klingon Multi Mission Bundle

I can sum them up in one word,UGLY !!!! Won't be buying any of the Klingon bundle,what were you thinking Cryptic? EPIC FAIL !!!

Comments

• Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    Except they are GORN designs, not Klingon. Amazing what reading does.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    They're fine to me, they're Gorn ships.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    They somewhat look like the Gorn's T5 Support Starship just more advanced and specialized.
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I’m really curious to find out if the release of three science heavy ships for the KDF will make cryptic the money KDF players always claimed it would.

If not I guess there will be a lot of forum post around here I can simply skip in the future.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    I’m really curious to find out if the release of three science heavy ships for the KDF will make cryptic the money KDF players always claimed it would.

If not I guess there will be a lot of forum post around here I can simply skip in the future.

considering a lot of KDF players want KLINGON science ships and these are Gorn ships...I don't know if it'll make a lot of difference. Nevermind the fact that the KDF has always been geared towards defense and war, and not science and exploration, I think there's a certain logic for one of the other races of the KDF side taking on the Science portion of ship design. Not really sure if Gorn are the ones that I'd have gone with though...but I don't really know which race I would have chosen. I guess that Orions could use some new ships honestly.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    They look a bit ... boxy.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited February 2017

considering a lot of KDF players want KLINGON science ships and these are Gorn ships...I don't know if it'll make a lot of difference. Nevermind the fact that the KDF has always been geared towards defense and war, and not science and exploration, I think there's a certain logic for one of the other races of the KDF side taking on the Science portion of ship design. Not really sure if Gorn are the ones that I'd have gone with though...but I don't really know which race I would have chosen. I guess that Orions could use some new ships honestly.
    They look a bit ... boxy.

Forgive my federation ignorance proud warriors. I was not aware that Klingon and Gorn ships even look different. :'(
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    After years of klingon science fasting, they came out two science ships even! The one who doesn't like gorn design, let you buy Naj’sov Research Vessel.