test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Patch Notes for 2/2/17

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,677 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow 2/2 at 6AM Pacific for 3.5 hours. You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    Please tell me you guys fixed the overflow bag after all these years... :/
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    Players will not be able to complete the following actions if the number of items in the overflow bag exceeds the numbers listed below:
    • Admiralty System: 50
    • Duty Officer System: 50
    • R&D System: 50
    • Queues: 50

I would like to point out that the above aren't actions per se. You might want to explain what exactly can't be done if the threshold is exceeded.

There is no VO from Kuumaarke for the tier missions in the Lukari Restoration Reputation.

Kuumaarke's sector space logs still say "[Mission summary text missing]".
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,205 Arc User
    Please note that the UTC time on the launcher is incorrect (again) The UTC time should read 14:00 - 17:00 NOT 13:00 - 16:00 as displayed on the launcher.
  • dstruct2dstruct2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    hypl wrote: »
    Please tell me you guys fixed the overflow bag after all these years... :/
    It was still broken for me last week, and the patch notes don't say they did anything to fix it.

At this point I may as well have a button bound to type /lootcancel
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    So do we still have the 100 slots for the Overflow? Does it expand to 200? Or is it getting cut down to 50? The notes do not seem to be clear on that other than the penalty for having that many items in the Overflow Bag. Would be nice to get a clarification. Thanks.

Also...
    (5/5) King of the Hill
    hank-propane-621x400.jpg
    Who needs Protomatter when you have the sweet power of Propane!

Any chance of getting some Propane weapons now that Hank will no longer be "King of the Hill" after the patch? :p

18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,667 Arc User
    velqua wrote: »
    So do we still have the 100 slots for the Overflow? Does it expand to 200? Or is it getting cut down to 50? The notes do not seem to be clear on that other than the penalty for having that many items in the Overflow Bag. Would be nice to get a clarification. Thanks.

Also...
    (5/5) King of the Hill
    hank-propane-621x400.jpg

Any chance of getting some Propane weapons now that Hank will no longer be "King of the Hill" after the patch? :p

Que narrow urethra jokes....... ;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    No mention of fixing the inaccurate pulse phaser sounds :(
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Yet another slap in the face with Cherry ephoos filling my bag space and a month with no fix or acknowledgment :( of a problem.
  • satanachasatanacha Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yet another slap in the face with Cherry ephoos filling my bag space and a month with no fix or acknowledgment :( of a problem.

Slaps in the face from cryptic (not sure I spelt that right :) ) are their way of showing love for the player base.

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Penalizing people for having items in the overflow bag is not acceptable so long as the overflow bag tends to randomly become unopenable for extended periods of time.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,215 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Another maintenance already? It seems like so many have happened in a row lately.
    I stream on Twitch, look for Avoozl_
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    I hope the issue where we have to quit and reboot the entire game due to overflow bags not opening, is fixed too then.

It's pretty annoying when that happens, especially if stuff is thrown into the overflow bag that has no reason to be there at all (space shuttle pets when claiming a shuttle, or R&D boxes or mark packages that might as well be opened directly for example).
  • ortikantortikant Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    Please note that the UTC time on the launcher is incorrect (again) The UTC time should read 14:00 - 17:00 NOT 13:00 - 16:00 as displayed on the launcher.
    Anyone remember when branflakes was community mannager, and there always was the correct UTC in these announcements accompanied by a "when is that in your time zone"-link?
    pmuvj73Aj
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    The Ambassador only talks, he does not listen posting here is a waste of time, I only do it as I have time to waste. Expecting a response is Futile. Always has been always will be.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    Well since the maint is pretty much right now for me I can go complete the Fade portion of the Circle Tower. Laterz!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    velqua wrote: »

Also...
    (5/5) King of the Hill
    hank-propane-621x400.jpg

Maybe the devs can take down hank hills server to fix his narrow urethra lol
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    on tuesday it appears another upgrade weekend was added to the calendar for March 2nd. There is also one listed for February 9. Is this correct? Thank you.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    Metaphasic shields that weren't displaying on Tzenkethi dreads, that explains why firing on them did nothing. Wasn't fun buffing everything on a target only to see all immunity after the fact.
    avoozuul wrote: »
    Another maintenance already? It seems like so many have happened in a row lately.
    I'm happy too to see more fixes and improvements.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User

Tbh im glad they do so much work fixing this game , i used play another game that you might get an udate and bug fixes once or twice a year if that.

so be glad cryptic actually works on their game fixing and improving it as they do, I tip my hat to the devs for their hard work :)
  • roamerzaroamerza Member Posts: 52 Arc User

They are probably waiting for it to fix itself next month.

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Resolved an issue where some Lukari Reputation Weaponry was not the correct color when firing.

I didn't see this. What color was it?
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • haarddhaardd Member Posts: 27 Arc User

Does this mean the Pacific Times are wrong as well in the launcher?

And I confirm /lootcancel solves the issue with stuck overflow bags
    LTS4LIFE
  • schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    Will there be a patch soon that enables us to actually open our Overflow Bags and remove their contents? I've had two shuttles stuck in there for weeks now.
  • taliusemtaliusem Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Tbh im glad they do so much work fixing this game , i used play another game that you might get an udate and bug fixes once or twice a year if that.

so be glad cryptic actually works on their game fixing and improving it as they do, I tip my hat to the devs for their hard work :)
    That's true, however I would really like them to change the times up every once in a while, can't we have a 3 am maintenance lol, everyone of the recent patches have taken place during the majority of the playtime I have. Though I do understand it needs to be done.
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User

CxKXtKz.gif
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • naryan#9475 naryan Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    schloopdoo wrote: »
    Will there be a patch soon that enables us to actually open our Overflow Bags and remove their contents? I've had two shuttles stuck in there for weeks now.

No point asking questions in these update announcements, only reply a dev ever makes in them now is,
    "Our scheduled PC #STO maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you in game!" (thread closed)....

• adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    Still no fix for the issue that STO isn't recognizing the latest AMD GPU drivers ?
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,677 Community Manager
    Cherry epohh fix is on the way, folks, I'll look into the issue with overflow bags not opening today and see what I can find.

Also,

Our weekly #STO PC maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you in game!
This discussion has been closed.