test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Patch Notes for 1/31/17

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow 1/31 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    "Resolved an issue where 23rd Century captains could not get into Wolf 359."

And after I spent 600 Lobi to complete the Event task... Oh Well... :s
  • willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    Any news about the Type 2 Phaser? Its not listed under known issues anymore.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Any news about the Type 2 Phaser? Its not listed under known issues anymore.

That's cause the last patch removed it completely for the time being
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    tousseau wrote: »

You could have dropped the mission and tried again the next day...

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    Can I ask if this maintenance cycle replaces the one that is usually on a Thursday? Either way I'm off to Neverwinter when the server goes down. tiger-3.gif​​
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    dalolorn wrote: »

I did, even with the waiting an hour after dropping the mission, I kept getting Wolf359...

• dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    I have to emphasize 'the next day'. The locations are switched daily as far as I know.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I thought the locations were switched when the sector updated

Still, since I'm not using my AoY to do this, Haven't had a problem with Wolf 359. Glad it's getting fixed for them though.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    mjarbar wrote: »
    Can I ask if this maintenance cycle replaces the one that is usually on a Thursday? Either way I'm off to Neverwinter when the server goes down. tiger-3.gif​​

That's never happened before when there's new season bug updates like this. So I doubt it. The only time I've seen the Thursday maintenance not occur is if there's some holiday or something like that.
  • krazymainerkrazymainer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Another unscheduled maintenance, what a surprise. Using the player base to troubleshoot the game for them.
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Still our bags are full of Cherry Ephoo poo and not even an aknowledgment of a problem. Why is that Ambassador?
    Greetings Captains!
    We will be having a maintenance tomorrow 1/31 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
    We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
    Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Still our bags are full of Cherry Ephoo poo and not even an aknowledgment of a problem. Why is that Ambassador?
    Greetings Captains!

=/\=

Well, Epho's can wait, how about the pet separation problem, that is STILL not fixed on ships we paid for?, a Little annoyed by now with this. :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    dalolorn wrote: »

Or the same day, so far as I can remember from last year's glitch.

Edit - Oh, wait. I see this was mentioned.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • gonaliusgonalius Member Posts: 893 Arc User
    Apparently AoY characters could enter 359 without the mission, so a solution was to drop it, enter Wolf, then pick up the mission.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited January 2017

Entirely your choice. Judging by your join date, I doubt you don't have any non-AoY toons with which you can do the dailies, and with this event we even get 400/1000 from doing one quick mission meaning there was plenty of time to choose a non-AoY toon to secure the new ship on, and then it becomes account-wide unlock.
    Another unscheduled maintenance, what a surprise. Using the player base to troubleshoot the game for them.
    Maintenance is always a good thing since there's a chance that some major issues get resolved. The alternative is even longer wait times on bugs with even more downtime due to SNR and outages as has happened in the past as a result of unchecked problems server-side. Be thankful we still have maintenance ongoing which doesn't cost you a penny, and I wouldn't call it unscheduled when they even announced it yesterday, when we know it sometimes falls on Tues, and even Fri for some emergency fixes.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • bellydancer42bellydancer42 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    gonalius wrote: »
    Apparently AoY characters could enter 359 without the mission, so a solution was to drop it, enter Wolf, then pick up the mission.
    That's hillarious, you can't go to a place where you wouldn't go without the task if you have that task...

Glad that gets fixed, though.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I have no problems with Wolf 359.

Before the event started I decided that my primary KDF captain will be doing the daily mission to collect 40 vouchers.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    In my experience I have learned to anticipate these little type of hiccups after big content additions. There are patches usually needed in some capacity to refine the introduction of the new content.
  • roamerzaroamerza Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Let me fix this for you, as despite 100s of posts on the topic you are so busy you do not have time to update this ...

Known Issues:
    • The Klingon Scout Force queue is temporarily not available.
    • There is no pop up UI that shows the rewards earned in the Tzenkethi Battlezone.
    • The Event Info Page does not show the most current information.
    • Water does not appear visible when depth-of-field is disabled.
    • Chroniton Jolt does not affect all kit modules.
    • Users can not trade in Cherry or high end Lime Epohhs.

• alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    The Epohhs bug pales in comparison to the ship separation bug and the ongoing carrier pet commands bug both of which reduce the effectiveness of a significant number of ships, especially if paid for content such as T5 variants are purchased for the sole purpose of enabling ship separation on their T6/T6F counterparts, or lobi+lockbox+promo ship set bonuses as with the Sheshar.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Our scheduled PC #STO maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you in game!
This discussion has been closed.