ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara B: Not really. A few of them died in the blast but the ones that survived were supercharged. Laura and one of our sisters held off the remaining ones while I got as many as I could on the ships. They damaged the Zhiyal but mostly just the weapons. Laura got hurt pretty bad by the leader of them. We lost a few evacuating too but I think overall we're doing pretty good. We hurt them pretty bad I think it might be a bit before we see them again. Atleast on that scale

*Laura coughs and wakes up despite her injuries. She looks around in a broken helmet*

Laura: Can you get this thing off?

*Tara M grabs Jess and heads back to sickbay. Jess would know where the emergency equipment to remove the broken armor would be*

Tara M: We need to hurry.

*Tara A stays silent.

Jess grabs the equipment she needs and starts removing the armour.*

Jess: I know I've said this before, but a manual release would be pretty handy right about now...

Laura: That's what that tool is for... There is a sort of emergency release to pop off the heaviest pieces but it broke... *her bones are disjointed from the impact but they haven't broken. She has severe trauma to her organs however.*

Tara M: Maybe we can get the doctor from the school over here. But I couldn't find them they must have gotten on the Zhiyal instead. *Tara M uses a medkit to the best of her ability*

Tara B:: I noticed something while we were down there. Judging by how they found us and those tears I think they captured the guardian. You know our friend who gave me my arm back? Atleast I think they did because I don't think she'd work for them willingly.

Tara A: I noticed that too...

Jess: Maybe we should take her to the Columbia? They must have at least as capable medical equipment and better Doctors.

Tara B: Do you need medical attention? *looks at Tara A.*

Tara M: Are they in range yet?

Tara A: No, I just need to rest... *Seems depressed.*

Jess: I'd be surprised if not.

*Tara M checks to see if the columbia is nearby*

Tara B: What's wrong?

Tara A: I dedicated the past 15 years of my life to the school... The school was my life...

*Dani makes preparations to bring Laura aboard, which is completed 10 minutes later.*

Tara B: *holds her tight* We can always rebuild sis. The important thing is that we are still here.

Laura: Thanks Dani. *groans slightly* Where are we headed to?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Tara B: Not really. A few of them died in the blast but the ones that survived were supercharged. Laura and one of our sisters held off the remaining ones while I got as many as I could on the ships. They damaged the Zhiyal but mostly just the weapons. Laura got hurt pretty bad by the leader of them. We lost a few evacuating too but I think overall we're doing pretty good. We hurt them pretty bad I think it might be a bit before we see them again. Atleast on that scale

*Laura coughs and wakes up despite her injuries. She looks around in a broken helmet*

*Tara M grabs Jess and heads back to sickbay. Jess would know where the emergency equipment to remove the broken armor would be*

*Tara A stays silent.

Jess: I know I've said this before, but a manual release would be pretty handy right about now...

Laura: That's what that tool is for... There is a sort of emergency release to pop off the heaviest pieces but it broke... *her bones are disjointed from the impact but they haven't broken. She has severe trauma to her organs however.*

Tara M: Maybe we can get the doctor from the school over here. But I couldn't find them they must have gotten on the Zhiyal instead. *Tara M uses a medkit to the best of her ability*

Tara B:: I noticed something while we were down there. Judging by how they found us and those tears I think they captured the guardian. You know our friend who gave me my arm back? Atleast I think they did because I don't think she'd work for them willingly.

Jess: Maybe we should take her to the Columbia? They must have at least as capable medical equipment and better Doctors.

Tara A: I dedicated the past 15 years of my life to the school... The school was my life...

*Dani makes preparations to bring Laura aboard, which is completed 10 minutes later.*

Tara B: *holds her tight* We can always rebuild sis. The important thing is that we are still here.

Dani: Mari for the meantime. How's she looking, Doc?

Doctor: Miss [insert Laura's surname here], do you have an up-to-date medical history file anywhere I can refer to?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User

*Tara A stays silent.

Doctor: Miss [insert Laura's surname here], do you have an up-to-date medical history file anywhere I can refer to?

Laura: Yeah Jess can send it over from the Zhiyal... And when you see it doctor I am legally allowed to have my genetic modifications as I received them from the spartan program during a stay in the unsc.

OoC: Technically speaking she can legally go by her father's surname Victoriano or her mother's which would be Sam's. Right now though she's going by her father's. As an additional little fact since I don't think I revealed this when I intended to Laura is named after Ruben's sister who died in a fire. Sam would have found this out sometime during the time skip as would most of the people who know her.
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

Laura: Yeah Jess can send it over from the Zhiyal... And when you see it doctor I am legally allowed to have my genetic modifications as I received them from the spartan program during a stay in the unsc.

OoC: Technically speaking she can legally go by her father's surname Victoriano or her mother's which would be Sam's. Right now though she's going by her father's. As an additional little fact since I don't think I revealed this when I intended to Laura is named after Ruben's sister who died in a fire. Sam would have found this out sometime during the time skip as would most of the people who know her.

Doctor: I know, that's why I asked. I didn't want to operate without a comprehensive record and it would take days to get it from the UNSC. Probably longer since it pertains to Spartans.

*He gets the records from Jess and starts making preparations.*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

Doctor: I know, that's why I asked. I didn't want to operate without a comprehensive record and it would take days to get it from the UNSC. Probably longer since it pertains to Spartans.

*Laura might take a bit longer to treat but she should be fine by the end of it.*

*Laura lays her head*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura might take a bit longer to treat but she should be fine by the end of it.*

*Laura lays her head*

*Meanwhile, Karen transfers back to the Ziyal, walking through the crowded cargo bays looking for Torin. When she finds him, she runs up.*

Karen: Torin!

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Torin: I'm fine, Karen. Just a few scrapes helping students on board. What about you? *He notices the light bruises on her face.*

Karen: Oh, that was just Aunt Laura. She was training me...

Torin: Susan! *He walks over to Susan, after giving Karen a comforting hold on the shoulders, Karen crossing her arms a little.*

Karen *slight bitterness*: Oh well, main attraction's here...

*OOC: To be clear, Karen still considers Susan her best friend, and while she is being a bit bitter towards her, she does hate herself for it.*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*Meanwhile, Karen transfers back to the Ziyal, walking through the crowded cargo bays looking for Torin. When she finds him, she runs up.*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Torin: I'm fine, Karen. Just a few scrapes helping students on board. What about you? *He notices the light bruises on her face.*

Torin: Susan! *He walks over to Susan, after giving Karen a comforting hold on the shoulders, Karen crossing her arms a little.*

*OOC: To be clear, Karen still considers Susan her best friend, and while she is being a bit bitter towards her, she does hate herself for it.*

Susan: Hey Torin. I'm doing pretty good but I'm worried about what we're going to do next with the school not being safe at the moment.
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Susan: Hey Torin. I'm doing pretty good but I'm worried about what we're going to do next with the school not being safe at the moment.

Torin: Captain Allen will probably drop the refugees off at a nearby colony and PegGov will start organising either a replacement or alternatives.

*Susan can see Karen sulking nearby.*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Torin: Captain Allen will probably drop the refugees off at a nearby colony and PegGov will start organising either a replacement or alternatives.

Susan: You're being a bit insensitive Torin. *crosses her arms*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Torin: What?
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Susan: Both me and Karen have just been through a terrible ordeal. We almost died. You could've done better than just How are you? *slight gesture towards Karen*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Susan: Both me and Karen have just been through a terrible ordeal. We almost died. You could've done better than just How are you? *slight gesture towards Karen*

Torin: She seemed okay... What am I supposed to say? 'Sorry everyone almost died'?

*Karen walks past, grabbing Susan's shoulder.*

Karen: If you need me, I'm gonna be looking for Sara and Zoe.

*She gives Susan a strange look as she walks off; both apologetic and extremely bitter at the same time.*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Torin: She seemed okay... What am I supposed to say? 'Sorry everyone almost died'?

*She gives Susan a strange look as she walks off; both apologetic and extremely bitter at the same time.*

Susan: What I meant was it almost seemed like you didn't really care when you asked her.
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Susan: What I meant was it almost seemed like you didn't really care when you asked her.

Torin: Of course I cared! She's our friend!
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Susan: *sighs* Sorry.

*Tara M tries to call Sam*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Karen ends up in the gym, venting on a hologram.

Tara M is unable to get in touch with Sam due to security measures.*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Tara M: Dammit! *Punches the wall in frustration breaking her hand. It quickly begins stitching itself back together though* Mom probably doesn't even know what happened. *sighs*

Susan: do you want to get something to eat?

*Serah enters the gym*

Serah: Hey there.
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

Tara M: Dammit! *Punches the wall in frustration breaking her hand. It quickly begins stitching itself back together though* Mom probably doesn't even know what happened. *sighs*

*Serah enters the gym*

Torin: Sure.

*Gym.*

Karen: Hey!

*She ducks under a blow from her holographic opponent and throws a back spin kick into its gut.*

Computer, pause.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Sinclaire walks towards a spot where they left

Sinclaire: hm

Promethean captain: sir

Sinclaire: this energy is different. Something is odd here.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

*She ducks under a blow from her holographic opponent and throws a back spin kick into its gut.*

Computer, pause.

*Susan heads to the mess hall*

Serah: How are you holding up?

*Tara M checks on Jess*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

Computer, pause.

*Tara M checks on Jess*

Karen: Okay...

*Valkyrie. Jess is resting in her quarters.*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

Computer, pause.

*Tara M checks on Jess*

Serah: Really? It sounds like something is up.

*Tara M decides to call Dani instead.*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

Computer, pause.

*Tara M checks on Jess*

Karen: Just venting...

*Columbia.*

Dani: Hey, sis. Are you okay? Do you need anything?
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

Computer, pause.

*Tara M checks on Jess*

*Columbia.*

Serah: What's got you upset?

TaraM: Do you have any way of contacting Mom? I tried calling but apparently I can't because of defense measures.
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

Computer, pause.

*Tara M checks on Jess*

*Columbia.*

TaraM: Do you have any way of contacting Mom? I tried calling but apparently I can't because of defense measures.

Karen: Don't worry about it...

*She sighs.*

It's Susan.

*Columbia.*

Dani: Sounds like Presidential Security went dark. If they have, no one will be able to get in touch with her.

I'll see what I can find out.
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

Computer, pause.

*Tara M checks on Jess*

*Columbia.*

*She sighs.*

It's Susan.

*Columbia.*

Dani: Sounds like Presidential Security went dark. If they have, no one will be able to get in touch with her.

Serah: What'd she do?

TaraM: Thanks. Why'd they go dark?
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

Computer, pause.

*Tara M checks on Jess*

*Columbia.*

*She sighs.*

It's Susan.

*Columbia.*

Karen: Nothing. Not really. Just...

I guess I'm just jealous...

*Columbia.*

Dani: I don't know. Could be any number of things.
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

Computer, pause.

*Tara M checks on Jess*

*Columbia.*

*She sighs.*

It's Susan.

*Columbia.*

*Columbia.*

Serah: Jealous of what?

Tara M: Great something else for me to worry about. *sighs*
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

Computer, pause.

*Tara M checks on Jess*

*Columbia.*

*She sighs.*

It's Susan.

*Columbia.*

*Columbia.*

Karen *bitter*: Serah, how many boyfriends have I had? How many has Susan?

It feels like she's always the centre of attention... And I'm getting sick of it...
  • Options

*Tara A stays silent.

*Laura lays her head*

*She hugs him.*

Are you okay?

*Serah enters the gym*

*Gym.*

Computer, pause.

*Tara M checks on Jess*

*Columbia.*

*She sighs.*

It's Susan.

*Columbia.*

*Columbia.*

Karen *bitter*: Serah, how many boyfriends have I had? How many has Susan?

It feels like she's always the centre of attention... And I'm getting sick of it...

Serah: I don't think she's trying to be.