test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please give us Kuumaarke as a boff!

She's so sweet. :) I would love to have her on my crew! And that British voice! :) She's so much more interesting than, say, a boring Elisa Flores. Please, make it so!
3lsZz0w.jpg

Comments

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    nah, she deserves to enjoy her career in command of her own vessel.

besides once BOFF'd(hehe) she'd loose her voice.... even Tovan eventually shuts up(at least in terms of voiced work)
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    .... even Tovan eventually shuts up(at least in terms of voiced work)

And you say it like it's a bad thing. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    prolegapprolegap Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind that happening, but it's probably not going to. It'd be pretty awkward to replay old Lukari-related missions and have her in two places at the same time, after all.

• Options
    asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    I would not mind if we could get a Lukari boff, either thru the c-store or a mission reward.
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    For once, go creative and give us a Tzenkethi BOFF instead of the oh-so-common humanoid, will you?
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    For once, go creative and give us a Tzenkethi BOFF instead of the oh-so-common humanoid, will you?
    Why not both?
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    Why not both?

Not against getting both either, actually... But yeah, if we must get yet another non-modifiable BOFF, at least give us something original !
  • Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    prolegap wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind that happening, but it's probably not going to. It'd be pretty awkward to replay old Lukari-related missions and have her in two places at the same time, after all.

You mean like I have Leeta as one of my BOFFs taking on Leeta in the battlezone or chasing down Leeta on Bajor? Yeah. A bit awkward lol

• Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    oops.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    tempus64 wrote: »
    You mean like I have Leeta as one of my BOFFs taking on Leeta in the battlezone or chasing down Leeta on Bajor? Yeah. A bit awkward lol

I know the feeling. I got her as well... Well, at least she's a photonic, so reasons can be conjured up as to her presence on your bridge, i guess.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Need to at least give her voice actor more work.

The very limited pool of recurring voices becomes laughable when the same person is voicing folk talking one after another during a dialogue section and Kuumaarke voice is much easier on the ears than the gravelly vomitting marbles one that comes along far too regularly.
  • Options
    nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind, she could enjoy my blue box ship that's bigger on the inside. Also nobody carries weapons on my crew unless your in a leather primitive outfit in which case you can have a knife but you also have to keep an eye on my robotic dog.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • Options
    prolegapprolegap Member Posts: 65 Arc User

That's really not the same thing though. Holo-Leeta is basically a computer program, so you can have an unlimited amount of copies of her around.

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    meimeitoo wrote: »

oh no, when he finally stops talkin is the best part of him... but point was that Kuumarke would end up just as generic as satra or veril once a boff... no voice and nothin really special except that outfit. I'd rather the NPC keep her voice and ship... Its a pretty voice, I want to keep hearing the character. Even if she is doling out chores to a Fleet Admiral with a fuckton more experience in space....
  • Options
    jarenriccarjarenriccar Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2017

well at least in that case its two different leetas one mirror one normal

That's really not the same thing though. Holo-Leeta is basically a computer program, so you can have an unlimited amount of copies of her around.

that too
    27507930894_3855d74146_o.jpg

• Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Not quite the same, but someone posted a very good Lukari lookalike made from an alien character (all the bits are supposed to be in the CC) and you've got the reputation uniform to go with it.

Might actually look at making a Lukari character and boffs to fly the "Scorito" come to think of it :)
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    That would be a demotion for Kuumaarke.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »

besides once BOFF'd(hehe) she'd loose her voice.... even Tovan eventually shuts up(at least in terms of voiced work)

All joking aside, I love the voice work - seriously, some of the best in the game in my opinion. Kipleigh Brown really brings Kuumaarke to life.

^^ This.

At first I thought Geko was wasting money hiring all these voice-actors/actresses; but Kipleigh Brown really adds tremendously to the Kuumaarke character!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    makocallowaymakocalloway Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Agree on the boff request and the good voice acting.
    5rFUCPd.png

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2017
    It's another very iffy English accent. Good acting, just an iffy accent.

Edit: Obviously I'm aware she's Lukari not English, but that's the accent they're clearly going for.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    boweninugamiboweninugami Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Kuumaarke as a BOff, bad idea. It'd be a...demotion to the character. Now a Lukari BOff, that is a idea.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    How about her younger twin sister?
  • Options
    I still want a Tzenkethi BOFF...
    How so, "non Federation-friendly species?"
    Come on, my bridge is a nexus for weirdness already, anyway... One more, one less, what's the difference?
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User

Thats the one bright spot of khev...he eventually shuts his pie hole.
    meimeitoo wrote: »

Id rather be able to flush khev out an airlock or beam him into the heart of a star or volcano , or send hm on a one way trip into a blackhole, or get him to inspect the torp tube again except this time i get to launch him at a ship lo
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    She's gonna end up the big Bad... watch.
    lol

I want a Rodek Boff.... best klingon ever.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Yeah I'd boff that.
  • Options
    luddimusluddimus Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I think due to the latest plot storyline, the tzenkethi that are coming to warn us about the treat of their species we may end up wth a rather tasty 4 armed BOFF
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I'd only use her if my science officer could somehow attach a wig to that bald head ...

14.jpg?6508
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User