What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scrolling Accolades

2»

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    I'm not sure if this is related to them reorganizing the accolades into many new categories. But most of my accolades now are not scrolling with the exception of General, Voth & Tholian Kill Accolades.

Wonder IF anyone could confirm this is TRUE for them as well?
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    auggiedog1auggiedog1 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    Has ANYTHING been dome to address this? It's very difficult to see progression, especially with the Winter Event accolades.
  • Options
    painfullylargepainfullylarge Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    This issue started the same patch that "categories" were added for damage type accolades. And it is the same regardless of whether completed accolades are displayed or not displayed. The list becomes even worse the further down in it you scroll. As of currently, there is simply no easy way to verify accolade progress for simple things (snowball hero) because it is impossible to select the accolade you are trying to view.

Categories is a nice touch, but I would rather go back to the old no-categories list...rather than the current "epilepsy test" that it has become.
  • Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    This issue started the same patch that "categories" were added for damage type accolades...

Lucky you; *all* my characters have had this going on since Artifacts dropped, without fail, even my AoY toon now has it happening. Can't check any Event progress, General progress, as well as a couple others.

I did manage to use a vidcap program the other night:
    plays.tv/s/L3gqWImcBrBR

I see others have beat me to this, but it shows the full range of catagories I've been having issues with.
  • Options
    wisecasperwisecasper Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is related to them reorganizing the accolades into many new categories. But most of my accolades now are not scrolling with the exception of General, Voth & Tholian Kill Accolades.

Wonder IF anyone could confirm this is TRUE for them as well?

Since it was reorganised into categories my low use characters don't have a problem. My favourite character's accolades that are still scrolling are
    - General (in progress)
    - Kills - Undine
    - Kills - Vaudwaar
    - Kills - Voth

Then Kills - Breen down to Kills - Terran empire is shifting the amount of a single entry as if there should be another category heading trying to appear but I haven't started any accolades under the heading yet

ezgif_com_b74518a71f.gif
    ezgif_com_e5ffdc9f69.gif

Rj6YZR.gif
    @Wisecasper
    Non-faction Ship Bridge Collector and Junk Hauler with alt-itis

Contact in-game to add your fleet to a casual, friendly Armada
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    Yup, same here. Dammed annoying. <-- that's right, i'm a beaver.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    New day, new tribble patch: still no mention of this...starting to think they don't have a QA dept at all, anymore...
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    No it just a matter of priorities and addressing the more pressing issues the fastest for the largest percentage of users... They are getting better and are correcting them we just have to be patient and try to stay positive & nice. :)
    0zxlclk.png