test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Claim New T6 Fed Science Vessel

frankiedfrankied Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Purchased T6 Science bundle. when I go to buy the ship at ESD the price says 0, but the Ready Ship box never pops up. i was able to claim a Romulan and Klingon ship with no issues.

Already filed a ticket.

Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• tankfox23tankfox23 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    I can't claim the Fed Science ship either. Same exact problem, it even says the transaction was successful, but I never get the ship.
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    have you true going to shipyard
  • frankiedfrankied Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    have you true going to shipyard

Yes, thats where i was trying to buy it from. i tried both ESD and DS9, same result. Transaction complete, but no Ready Starship window pop up.

and as i said, no issues claiming the romulan or klingon ship.

• dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    when you cannot purchase a ship it is always down to one of several options:

1. You have no free ship slots, but likely you already checked this.
    2. your character does not have a free 'personal' inventory slot. Likely this hasnt been checked but many people dont realise that when you claim a ship it goes through your personal inventory to the ship inventory so you can be blocking the purchase by having full bags.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
    dirlettia wrote: »
    when you cannot purchase a ship it is always down to one of several options:

1. You have no free ship slots, but likely you already checked this.
    2. your character does not have a free 'personal' inventory slot. Likely this hasnt been checked but many people dont realise that when you claim a ship it goes through your personal inventory to the ship inventory so you can be blocking the purchase by having full bags.

Checked all of those and am good. I have three Fed characters and tried it on all just to see if maybe the one character was bugged somehow, but got the same outcome on all three.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    It's probably in a box in your inventory or overflow bag.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    You may also want to see with FED ships if it hasn't added it to one of your active ship port's without changing your currently active ship. I'd encourage you all go to PORT and check all active ships to see if it is there. :)
    0zxlclk.png
  • elywaerelywaer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I'm having the same problem as well. I can claim the Rom ship and the KDF ship, but not the Fed ship.

I have plenty of room in my inventory, I have ship slots and a dry dock slot. It wasn't added to my ship inventory or to admiralty. I was able to claim and dismiss other ships. Tried on my Fed main and my Fed sci toon, but no luck.

I tried at ESD and at the fleet starbase (T5)
  • randomone3randomone3 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'm like the rest of you here, I cannot claim the Fed science ship (tried on 4 different characters, one just reaching L 50, so lots of room for ships). The KDF and Rom. ships I had no problem claiming.
  • elywaerelywaer Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Just had a fleetie tell me to claim it through the zen store instead of at the ship dock. And that worked. Finally got my Fed sci ship.
    elywaer wrote: »
    Just had a fleetie tell me to claim it through the zen store instead of at the ship dock. And that worked. Finally got my Fed sci ship.

Just tried this...worked for me as well.