What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Event Time is closing in!

2»

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKMgleUxD9w

I'll raise you some Mario Sleigh Ride. :D
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Sir! Target is approaching at the rate of one day per day!
  • bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    well, there is this:

No idea what it really means, but hey....
    lemme help you...
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=V-zXT5bIBM0
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • joshtheaspiejoshtheaspie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have to say I'm looking forward to this event. I don't particularly like that a Christmas event is going all 'Wintereenmas'/'happy holidays' on us, but I do like fighting snowmen with snow guns.

And I look forward to getting the ship this year. Going to make that a priority.

Whatever the ship is, I hope they allow us to finish off projects from last year.
    I know they want to encourage us to play daily, and getting the ship in the year it is released is a definite drive to do it.
    However, sometimes something comes up. Death in the family, surgery, etc. Or you have a friend or relative that enjoys playing the game with you, but has a hard time getting excited about an event, when they can never get the ships out of it due to other time concerns.

Some of the guys I play with and know IRL got really upset that their progress from 2015 was lost when this year's summer even rolled around, to the point of being disgusted. One of them, who was debating getting into the game again or not, decided 'not' as a result.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    I personally loathe everything to do with Santa Claus.

What about Santa Ross? (character from the Starfleet Security Files for those just tuning in)
    CxvtgsUUUAAhTa-.jpg
    He's got a list and he's check it twice. Soon, he'll kick the doors down and demand you hand over that disruptor. :tongue:

Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    interesting usage of Reman sleeves. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    interesting usage of Reman sleeves. :D

Xindi reptilian, but same thing. :tongue:
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    No joke, this event is the highlight of my year. Yes I am that much of a loser. Still, I get a lot of happiness from it.

I would be pleased to see the T6 Chel. My Klingon is the only character who has never been satisfied with her ship so that might work for her.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• austinfan4lifeaustinfan4life Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Normally we at least get a blog post, hinting at the new rewards and/or games.
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    And so it begins... Ice fishing is the new activity.... and monster hunting ;)

dd887666e242e21fa7d772bb7dfeda0b1480079761.jpg

KLINGON ice fishing that is..

ae7518e3f6967863ad147466135387cf1480079793.jpg
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    german blog up.

arcgames.com/de/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10284473-qs-winterwunderland

sadly no real info yet. but yeah klingon moster hunting haven't done that since the last time I invaded Gre'thor.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    I'd love to have an exo comp pulled sleigh, with a Gorn or a Klingon dressed as Santa. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    weee - the ice fishing sounds awesome! Can't wait for the new event. I'm hoping it will be a new area with a new frozen lake to add to our festive wonderland.

edit - looking at the picture I can see the fastest game on ice course. So it looks like it's on the central frozen lake.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    nightken wrote: »
    german blog up.

arcgames.com/de/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10284473-qs-winterwunderland

sadly no real info yet. but yeah klingon moster hunting haven't done that since the last time I invaded Gre'thor.

WOW ice fishing just added. Nice and thanks for the Germans to be the first one with the NEWS!

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

Merry Christmas!​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif